Please Help Bleeding After Sex!!! Just Got Bfp Today!!!

lammy456

pregnant omg possibly 2
Reaction score
only spotting as yet got towle on incase it gets heavy is this normal??? please tell me? how can u tel miscarriage?

There is lots of blood flow to your cervix a lot of women spot after sex

Ring gp tomorrow if u are worried
xxx

ok so if this gets heavy i should do what?

I am not sure when I was 7 wks and heavy I went to EPU and they scanned me but its too early for that not sure if there is much they can do ...are u in uk ? if so ring nsh direct xxx

Vaginal bleeding can occur during pregnancy for many reasons. This can be a very frightening experience for an expectant mom. If you experience any bleeding during pregnancy contact your doctor immediately. Some women will have spotting or bleeding during early pregnancy. Twenty to twenty-five percent of women have spotting or bleeding during pregnancy. Half of these women go on to have no other problems due to the bleeding. This can be caused by many reasons. ...got this from googling xxxx

Ok here is rest of it ...sending babydust xxx

Bleeding during Early Pregnancy
Some women have implantation bleeding during early pregnancy. This usually occurs during the first few weeks of pregnancy. You may notice slight bleeding around the time your period was supposed to arrive. This happens because the fertilized egg is attaching to the uterine wall. Sometimes light bleeding or brown spotting will follow this. Your doctor may order tests to check your hormone levels. Often doctors will check HCG levels to see how far along you are in pregnancy. HCG levels should double approximately ever two days. Your doctor may check your levels more than once to see that they are rising appropriately. Low HCG levels can indicate a miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy. It is important to let your doctor know if you have any spotting or bleeding no matter how light it might be.

Spotting after sex

Many women will have light spotting after sex or following an internal exam at their doctors. Please let your doctor know if you have had sex prior to the time you noticed spotting.

Ectopic pregnancy

Ectopic pregnancy occurs when the fertilized egg attaches somewhere outside the uterus. About one percent of pregnancies are ectopic. The symptoms of ectopic pregnancy are spotting and pain in the abdominal area, usually on one side. Your doctor may perform an ultrasound or order HCG testing to check for an ectopic pregnancy. HCG levels may rise during an ectopic pregnancy but not rise appropriately.

Miscarriage

A miscarriage is the loss of a pregnancy before the twentieth week of pregnancy. About twenty percent of all pregnancies end in miscarriage. There are many causes for miscarriage. The most common are a result of chromosomal abnormalities, uterine anomalies, infection, or placental circulation. Signs of miscarriage are spotting or bleeding and cramping during pregnancy. If you are concerned that you are miscarrying call your doctor right away. Your doctor may perform an ultrasound. Fifty percent of women who have spotting during pregnancy do not miscarry. If during the ultrasound the doctor sees a heartbeat, your chances of miscarriage are even less. If you have an ultrasound between seven and eleven weeks of pregnancy and a heartbeat is seen, your chances of miscarrying are less than ten percent.

ahhh thanks serina ur a star! i will call them if i keep bleeding, and if it gets heavy. xx

Ok hun I am off to bed plz takecare try stay calm and rest up sending babydust keep me updated
hugs serina xxx

see im worried as it is about a reoccoring ectopic apparantly i have a 17-30% chance going by 2 consultants who i dont think know what theyre talking about, my opinion i guess lol. the bleeding worried me but u just put my mind at ease serina thanks so much xxx

I hope everything is ok. Since it started after sex you are probably fine.

dont think so spotting jst now turned into full blown bleeding

Well, try to remain calm, if you can. I bled with my first daughter and now she is eight years old and perfectly healthy. Call your dr and see if you can't get in for a scan. Then you will know for sure.

Bleeding after sex is normal Also I had a scare with major clotting and bleeding to find out babies are ok with 2 heartbeats so DONT give up hope yet. I was told the blood was OUTSIDE the uterus and was building up Only a 15% of it happening but it does happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->