Please help! Chart.. ovulation.. clomid???

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So I had a clear shift and FF detected I ovulated on cd 16.. I had it on the FAM method.. Now my temp dipped this morning and the solid crosshairs went away..

Do you still think I ovulated? Going crazy :wacko:

Looking at your chart it's hard to tell..I would think the temps after ovulation would be higher. I can't say for sure.

Looking at your chart it's hard to tell..I would think the temps after ovulation would be higher. I can't say for sure.

Thanks Hollie! I also took tylenol pm those days.. Could that cause low temps? My CM is clumpy and creamy (Sorry TMI)

I should know in the next few days cause I'm getting my blood work done tomorrow to determine my levels of progesterone!

Looking at your chart today, I'd say you did. The high temps you had in the beginning threw me off lol

Looking at your chart today, I'd say you did. The high temps you had in the beginning threw me off lol

Thank you! Yeah don't know why they were so high in the beginning..

The top chart is the cycle I got a BFP.. It looks like my temps were kinda high in the beginning.. Especially when I started taking clomid my temps went high..

I swear I think I ovulated maybe around cd 16? If my temp goes really high tomorrow then I think it'll look like a complete temp shift..

Attachments

• IMG_2514.jpg
    IMG_2514.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 9
I'd agree on cd 16. I'm still waiting on my temp shift. I think I OEd today, cd 19 after MC. It's not too far off from when I usually o. I'm pretty surprised how fast my body recovered! So we will see what happens!

I think your ovulation date maybe on CD19 and if you have another high temp tomorrow then maybe FF will change it to then as well
Or it could be implantation dip maybe ?

I'd agree on cd 16. I'm still waiting on my temp shift. I think I OEd today, cd 19 after MC. It's not too far off from when I usually o. I'm pretty surprised how fast my body recovered! So we will see what happens!

Yeah I think CD16 is looking more promising..Aww! That's awesome! I'm so sorry abouot your loss though!!! Is that your little girl in your profile pic? She's absolutely adorable!

So since 6dpo I've been having real bad pelvic pain..
On 6dpo that afternoon I started having pressure achy cramps in my pelvic area everytime I tried to push to pee or have a bowel movement. Then later on that evening I started having sore like muscles in that area, especially when I bent over to pick something up off the floor..
The next day I still had the same pain but only happened when I tried to use the bathroom then I had real bad pain that lasted 20 mins after I came back from lunch and after that my pelvic area was just achy and hurt worse when I stood up from a sitting position and even walking..

As of right now my pelvic area is just having a sore muscle type achy feeling.. Like it feels like I've been working out that area for days without a break..It hurts worse when I stand up and start walking (especially fast pace walking) but it doesn't hurt that bad sitting down..

I'm hoping this is the cycle!

I ovulated!! Nurse called me back and said my levels were really good and that I definitely ovulated so she said it was around CD 16!!

I think pelvic pain is a good sign! I always had that around the time Id get a bfp. Except for the early MC, Im not sure if I felt that...

Yep, thats my babes. Shes 10 1/2 months now? Something like that! lol When do you plan on testing? I hope you post your test pics here!!

Yeah I think CD16 is looking more promising..Aww! That's awesome! I'm so sorry abouot your loss though!!! Is that your little girl in your profile pic? She's absolutely adorable!

On 6dpo that afternoon I started having pressure achy cramps in my pelvic area everytime I tried to push to pee or have a bowel movement. Then later on that evening I started having sore like muscles in that area, especially when I bent over to pick something up off the floor..
The next day I still had the same pain but only happened when I tried to use the bathroom then I had real bad pain that lasted 20 mins after I came back from lunch and after that my pelvic area was just achy and hurt worse when I stood up from a sitting position and even walking..

As of right now my pelvic area is just having a sore muscle type achy feeling.. Like it feels like I've been working out that area for days without a break..It hurts worse when I stand up and start walking (especially fast pace walking) but it doesn't hurt that bad sitting down..

Yeah that's what my cousin said! She has had pelvic pain since she found out she was pregnant... The pain hasn't stopped and my OH is like I need to take you to the ER and I said no it's not hurting THAT bad it's just very uncomfortable...

Now after we got done eating... I was drinking my drink and afterwards I got this weird blood taste in my mouth that lasted for about 30 secs and my OH was like you probably bit your tongue so I searched my mouth no sign or pain in mouth to cause bleeding..

I think pelvic pain is a good sign! I always had that around the time Id get a bfp. Except for the early MC, Im not sure if I felt that...

Yep, thats my babes. Shes 10 1/2 months now? Something like that! lol When do you plan on testing? I hope you post your test pics here!!

Hollie check out this temp spike I had this morning! I'm hoping this is promising!!!!

Oh wow! It really shot up! I hope this is it for you!!

Oh wow! It really shot up! I hope this is it for you!!

I know! I had to take another temp right after the first one cause I didn't believe.. on my chart from 2013 the pregnancy one.. my temp shot up like that and stayed high...

So if my temps stay high for the next 4 days I'll be testing!! I'm REALLY hoping this is it! Still having just mild dull pelvic cramps still! And my breasts are sensitive today.

Temp dropped today but no sign of AF yet.. no spotting etc.. Hoping my temp jumps back up!

Your temp still looks good. Yesterday could have been an anomaly because you were just hot while sleeping. But your temps are still good and high. Often they start to drop down as AF approaches, but yours haven't.

Your temp still looks good. Yesterday could have been an anomaly because you were just hot while sleeping. But your temps are still good and high. Often they start to drop down as AF approaches, but yours haven't.

Oh thank you for saying that! Think my heart sanked when I saw it! But after I had a BM and when I wiped there was just a lot of clear discharge on the TP! Yeah I was actually hot while I was trying to sleep last night and the night before last.. feeling kinda feverish?

Id agree, youre temp is still good. When do you expect AF? Have you tested yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->