Please help! Chart.. ovulation.. clomid???

By the looks of your chart with no ovulation detected it looks more to be like CD22 now :(
Did you manage to get BD in around that time ?

Yeah I noticed that.. No I didn't :cry: But could my progesterone levels rise that quick? Cause I had the blood work done on CD 23??

Tbh I'm not sure on progesterone levels but from what I've red on google, anything from 5-10 just confirms ovulation
Really hope you didn't ovulate late and get your bfp :dust:

I took a look back at my last two charts. One was from my bfp with the baby. My progesterone (im assuming because of temp rise) shot up the day after O. So I think it is possible that you Oed on the 22nd too.

Hmm I don't know... I'll talk to my nurse tomorrow... I'm getting more pressure like cramping in my pelvic area off and on.. not bad pain but it'll catch me off guard

Now I changed the method to Research and it's putting me at ovulation on cd17?

I dunno.. guess by 18dpo if I don't see my period and my temp is still up I'll test.. tired of seeing :bfn:'s

Hollie I read online that it takes 48 hours for progesterone levels to rise in blood work... so cd22 is not possible

My FF changed my O date too. Now its saying Im 9 DPO instead of 7. But I know my temps arent accurate. Like, this morning I woke up at 330 AM because baby woke up. I took my temp before I got out of bed then adjusted it. Before I adjusted, the temp with down. After, the temp was going up. So, I have no idea...

Hollie... Hmm well you got positive OPK's so CD 19 has got to be "O" day..

Did you try to adjust the temp online and see what the difference is? ? What was the actual reading? That's the question I had about my inaccurate temp on CD 20...

So I had a question about the progesterone level and when my nurse thought I ovulated.. She called me back today she said for what my levels were on CD 23 the day I had the blood work done I ovulated about 6-7 days before then so she said around June 7th or 8th so that'll mean I ovulated on CD16 or CD17... So the way my chart is now is accurate... 13DPO now :)

Hollie... Hmm well you got positive OPK's so CD 19 has got to be "O" day..

Did you try to adjust the temp online and see what the difference is? ? What was the actual reading? That's the question I had about my inaccurate temp on CD 20...

The actual temp was 98.06 or something. Was low. I'm ignoring my temps because like I said, they're not accurate. Although I do know that I Oed on CD 19. Had horrible O pains on both sides.

I took a test today for the hell of it. Bfn of course. I reeaally don't think I'll get a bfp. I feel like I could start my period any second. Even though I felt that way before my bfps. But with a 5% chance the internet gives me, I don't see getting that lucky two months in a row.

Oh... I hate that! I know it's inaccurate but have you tried the bbt adjuster and see what it does?? Don't count yourself out just yet girl! I'm trying to be patient myself.. resisting to test until cd35 18dpo... Somebody on the other thread said to her it looks like I ovulated on cd16 had an implantation dip on cd22 and it went triphastic:shrug::dance:

When I woke up this morning while I was taking my temp I felt a little gush down there so I was thinking hmmm she's here but my temp was still up and it was just clear cm..

If I ovulated anywhere between cd16-19 I'm still past my LP days that AF is suppose to arrive.. So far still no sign of her and temp went up a little this am! :thumbup:

Yea I've been using the adjuster. Tested again this morning. 9 dpo. Bfn. Bleh!

Any update Hollie?!? Took an hpt this am and it was negative! Temps are still high and today my cheeks have been feeling flushed and hot!!

Ugh! So sorry about that Hollie!! 11dpo is still early girl!!!! :thumbup:

I'm not sure what's going on with me! Last night after making a BM there was a light brown tinge mixed in with white cm.. I checked internally and it was just very light brown color mixed in with creamy cm... About an hour later I checked again and NOTHING!

So this morning my temp went down a little so I was expecting AF when I went to the loo... Wiped, checked internally... NOTHING! :nope:

I had very pale coffee coloured cm a full day before af arrived this time which is unusual for me. Fx for you but with the temp it sounds like af might be on her way :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->