Please help! Chart.. ovulation.. clomid???

Id agree, youre temp is still good. When do you expect AF? Have you tested yet?

I tested this morning with a dollar store test and it was a :bfn:

Crazy thing is FF says to test in 7 days! Don't think I can wait that long LOL! Guess I'll have to watch my temps.. Although no sign of AF yet and I'm also BURNING UP!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2550.jpg
    IMG_2550.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 3
What do the yellow boxes in FF mean? I've got those too..

Gosh I feel like this is not going to be my month due to the :bfn: today :cry:

Well, if it doesn't happen this month, there's always next month! So don't get too down. My chances are so small. I don't think I'll get a bfp. It'll be disappointing but what can you do, ya know? With my 10 month old, it took 4 months of perfect timing.

Thanks Hollie!! Not trying to get so down and out cause I haven't had any spotting or anything or AF cramps so trying to keep positive! This is the first month that I ovulated on clomid. I was on 50mg last month and I didn't ovulate but I ovulated on this cycle on 100mg..

Last time I got pregnant I was on clomid and it didn't take long to get pregnant...Wish I can fast forward these next couple of days!

Well you BD in plenty of time though :dust:

Yeah last cycle it was 5.2 and she said this cycle it was 10.2 so she said my body responded well to the 100mg

I worry about mine because of my age. (Im 39) But dh isnt keen on TTCing. Hed rather just see what happens. Me, on the other hand, Ive been temping and using opks then making sure I get hubby in the mood around O! lol

Curious if my mc was from low progesterone. I dont think I have symptoms of that, though..I dunno..

I worry about mine because of my age. (Im 39) But dh isnt keen on TTCing. Hed rather just see what happens. Me, on the other hand, Ive been temping and using opks then making sure I get hubby in the mood around O! lol

Curious if my mc was from low progesterone. I dont think I have symptoms of that, though..I dunno..

Oh gosh... I bet you're worried cause I just turned 30 and I'm worried! DH will be 35 this October so we're definitely trying... but he would rather me not tell him when I'm about to ovulate just act like I'm really in the mood and he'll get in the mood :haha:

Oh I didn't realize you MC! When was this? I'm sorry about that! I was diagnosed with PCOS so my doctor thinks the reason I miscarried about 4 years ago was due to low progesterone so she's definitely keeping my levels in check especially if I get a BFP..

13dpo :bfn: :cry:

Guess I might have ovulated later than I thought??? Is it common to get a BFN at 13dpo and still be pregnant?

Attachments

• IMG_2559.jpg
    IMG_2559.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 6
I've heard of ladies getting them later than 13 dpo. I usually gotten a faint line at 9 dpo. But since everyone has different hcg levels it is possible to get a bfp later

Thanks Hollie!! Getting frustrated! Do you think I still ovulated on cd 16?

So I added CD22 temps back and put the method on FAM and I got solid crosshairs on CD 19... So that puts me at 10dpo!

Guess this is what I'm gonna go by.. Just real curious about that inaccurate temp on CD 20?????

Take out your cm and see what it says. I dunno...you might have Oed a little later than that?

CD 19 does look possible going off of your temps..

I'm thinking more likely to be CD19 now too
So your still in with a chance, and my sister didn't ever get a positive HPT and didn't actually know she was pregnant until 3 months gone when my mum said 'you're pregnant" and my sis said no way, I'm still having periods and low and behold blood test confirmed it and scan confirmed 3 months

My best friend took a test at 13dpo got a BFN and didn't test again until still no period at least 18dpo, then she got a good strong BFP!

Ok soooo...... I took out my CM out of the chart and I put it on advanced and FAM method and FF isn't picking ovulation out :cry::cry:

Think I'm gonna get with my nurse and see if they can do a test and see when I could've ovulated.. This is so dang confusing!!!!

Plus I got blood work done on Wednesday which is (CD23) and my nurse said my level is just a bit over 10 but I ovulated... Which is soo confusing to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->