Please help! Chart.. ovulation.. clomid???

Yeah I think she is... After another BM.. There was like an orangy red color... So I think she'll be making her full coming later on today! :cry:

Ready to start another cycle anyway due to my crazy chart this month! :wacko:

I'm sure I'll have period tomorrow. Trendy to get it over with. I'm going to order some OSOM tests instead of biting FRERs. I hear they're better. Would save money too!

Guess I'm gonna wait on testing to see what this discharge leads to :shrug:
Got a little light brown discharge on liner but when wiped its more like a orange light brown color?????

I dunno. I've never had any discharge like that. It's curious though for sure

Well girls she came! :witch: Glad I get to start over though! This cycle has been an absolute nightmare and stressful!!!!

I'm still waiting on mine. I keep getting stupid shadows on these cheapies so I'm running out to get a frer and alcohol lol. If I get a bfn I'll drink the alcohol. I really don't think I'm pregnant. I think I'd know, ya know? I've always known before bfp.

Hollie that sounds like a plan :haha: I don't know what that pelvic pain was that I had on the previous cycle :shrug: Guess clomid is giving all kind of different symptoms! Least I can mark that off next time I have it!

Don't drive yourself crazy though! Instead of so much focus on symptoms lastbcycle inshoukdve just focused on myself and workout.. cause that was a really stressful cycle! Just glad it's over with!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->