please help, could i be pregnant?

19teen

Reaction score
I am 19 and think i might be pregnant. I had sexual intercourse last week (friday 26th oct) which was protected, but i think the condom split. Over the past 3 weeks i have been having sexual contact with this same person.

2 months ago i had unprotected sex with my ex bf but since i have had normal heavy periods since them i dont think he made me pregnant.

A couple of days after the intercourse, i have just had a 'feeling' that i cant explain i am pregnant. i have been urinating a lot more frequently and been excessivley tired, way more than usual. i have been getting stomach cramps which are nothing like period pains.

i am due to come on tomorrow, but i am 99% sure i wont because i usually two days before i get really bad cramps, and i don't 'feel' like i will - (you know how you just get a 'knack' for it?)

my questions are, if i was pregnant, would i be getting symptoms so soon after intercourse? and is it possible for me to have gotten pregnant 2 months ago, but still had periods? because i've heard that some women still get periods when they are pregnant...

please help me, really don't know what to do!?

:hi: Welcome to BnB!

Its unlikely that you would be preg. from the 2 months ago partner. But to ease your mind, take a HPT. Best of luck :hugs:

Period are possible - but as Suz says a pregnancy tests is the only thing that can give you an answer.

Sex on the 26th - roughly 7 days ago its likely your not pregnant as you can only fall pregnant at certain times of the month its usually the sperm before you ovulate that hangs around or sex when you are ovulating after ovulation then you obviously can't get pregnant. Some women ovulate later in a cycle but its probbaly not guessing on yoru dates.

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Hello/th4lp6gl2cs3.gif

welccome to baby and bump!

I wish you all the best!

But I think testing will set your mind at rest...:hugs:x

Hiya and welcome to B&B it just best if you test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member