Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm really worried about my HCG

So, here's the story..

These are my betas to start off:

14 - 18/8
55 - 20/8
1765 - 26/8

So I found out early that I was pregnant and had the low HCG (14) the doctor was worried but figured it was just early. I can't remember when my last period was exactly, but I know it was the end of July sometime. I also think I O'd late (just due to CM - I don't temp, test or track at all). Two days later I had a repeat HCG which went up to 55, so it doubled but was still low. Then on the 26th I had ANOTHER HCG done and it was 1765, which I thought was good! Then I also had an ultrasound done and was measuring 5w3d (which I thought was ok considering I wasn't 100% sure how far along I was exactly anyway) and they could only see a gestational sac, and said it was to early an to come back in two weeks. I went back and saw my doctor today and she said that she is "worried about my pregnancy" like what?! I'm not sure I really understand why, and it's just scaring me! I don't know my dates, and I think I O'd late so 5w3d makes sense to me?! Yes, the bloods are a little on the lower side but they're still where they should be, maybe i'm just a slow riser? With DS they never told me the HCG so I can't really compare.
She ordered me another ultrasound on the 24th and a repeat HCG (which I already have had done and am hoping for results in the AM).

I haven't had any cramping, bleeding or even spotting. I feel pregnant, I feel nauseous at times and my boobs are sore. Do you think I will miscarry? What does she mean worried? I'm freaking out so so much! An after she said that she was talking about referring me to an OB for the rest of the pregnancy. WTF.

It took 18 months of trying and IVF/ICSI to conceive my DS and this baby happened naturally, I really don't want anything to happen!!

Someone please help, and advice or stories would be so appreciated!!

TIA xx :flower:

Hmmm...your HCG numbers are perfect. Doubled perfectly in the right amount of time. And the results of your first ultrasound sound accurate...so I honestly don't think there is any reason to worry. That first number you were probably just early. Could've implanted late. I don't think it matters what the numbers are, as long as they are doubling. I think you should have faith that all will turn out just fine!

I'm not sure why she would be worried. I also don't know why she'd bother with any more hcg as the scans will give more info at this point. Honestly, it all looks fine to me and seems right on track for how far along you could be.

Thanks so much ladies! Now I can relax!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->