Please help..here is why I'm so confused

NicoleB

Mama Of Many & Lovin It
Reaction score
Here is a pic of all the test I've done this month..they all look the same, why?:cry: (the big test the darker line is the control line)

Attachments

• opks.jpg
    opks.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 64
Hey hon

Im only new to this, but have been scutinising the instruction pamphlet the last week or so!!!

Anyway I thought it implied that after 5 minutes the result could change & be void?? i.e. if youre saving these sticks for days on end to "compare" then the old ones wouldve have long since changed?? u know??

Good point!! I do tho get a fade in pattern (last month was my 1st time using OPKs and I got the fade in) so was just watching it get darker by the day..at least that what I wanted to do lol..that being said I got a pos yesterday and a nag this afternoon so I think I'm gonna o soon..

LOL I thought so also but my temp is still down so..

Its possible that you just didnt ovulate this time round, are you still doing the opk's? Hows the temping?

Sometimes the body gears up to ovulate and just doesnt for one reason or another. If its the case and its a one off its no reason to worry as its "normal", of course if its a regular occurance then you want to see your doctor for some tests.

Also some women just dont get on with OPK's!

Ive seen you've had a positive so hopefully your temp will go up now *fingers crossed*

Well if I go with the 36 days cycle I had last month or the 34 days cycles I've had since my last baby was born I'm not even set to O for as much as a week yet..OPKs are so hard to read I think. I did get a pos on the 19th and yesterday and this morning even they are alot lighter than the ones from the 19th..and my temp did go up a bit this morning (I get a slow rise most of the time) so tomorrow and the next day well tell us..if not than I'll just keep testing becasue like I said if I have either another 34 or 36 days cycle I'm not even set to O yet (I would love to go back to a 30 days cycle but we shall see)

No probs... my first time using them as well at the mo so only getting used to them slowly myself!! been ttc for 6 months & so new year new strategy! OPKS & am monitoring my temp too! My boyf thinks im obbssessed :wacko: but im getting impatient now!!!! haha!!

We are only on our 2nd cycle since starting ttc again and I'm impatient lol
So today I have mild spotting a sore back and watery cm..so maybe them opks on the 19th were true pos and I'm getting ready or am oing..I hope..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->