Please help! I am 18, getting married and would like a baby!

I think if having a baby is what both you and your partner want then go for it but it will make uni so hard id personally advise you to wait until your finished with uni, I fell pregnant at 19 and if I had to do it over I wouldn't change a thing, do you live in the uk? If you do were you given the cervical cancer injections? If you were that will reduce the risk of you developing cervical cancer and you could maybe explain to your doctor about your mam and sister and they might offer you early smears, I was offered one at 20 my doctor told me that after what happened with jade goody she cant be too careful with patients I think if you find the right doctor they will give you a smear if you ask for it given the circumstances, good luck whatever you decide to do x

I was told to explain something so that people do not get the wrong idea on what I had posted in earlier post.
I do want to say, everything I posted was from my heart and out of concern and support for the OP. It always is. I have a problem that makes it harder to read what people mean and to type what I mean so that people may understand it better. Which can lead to upsetting some people sometimes, this however was NOT my intentions at all. I did not mean you would actually lose a chunk from your life. It was the only way I could explain what I see in my thoughts. All children are a blessing no matter when and Op you are the only one that can really decide if you want to do this now or later. I like what other posters have said about writing out a list. :) pro's and cons of now verse later and what you expect out of your Oh and such. That is very logical and helpful. So Im so sorry that because of how I typed something things went off course but I was just trying to help out as everyone in this thread has as well and everyone has given you really outstanding advice as well. I hope you find your answers.

ps had my OH check this to help me explain better.

pps i apologize for any upset or misunderstanding. :hugs:

xx

Thank you! very good advice. You didn't hurt my feeling. any advice is good advice. I want kids, I want to wait until I get married

Thank you! very good advice. You didn't hurt my feeling. any advice is good advice. I want kids, I want to wait until I get married

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->