• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

='[ please help. I'm terrified and have no hope.

Hmmm..I sound really patronising but it's not meant be sorry :wacko:

XxX

Aww no you didn't at all. I want to be positive and obviously want this little bean to stay put I'm just worried how it'll affect me if it all turns to crud again.

I really mean it when I say thanks to everyone for their kind words. It means a lot to me :) xx

Such a sad sad time u have had Hun,I really hope and pray this little one is your forever baby,:hugs::hugs:U are an amazing strong women,love and prayers for tuesday,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: i have no advice just lots of :hugs:

I really hope this goes well for you and this little bean is your keeper baby, i'm so sorry you've had to deal with so many losses, its just not fair :cry:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you tomorrow xx

Just... Wow. You have been through hell, I am so sorry. Catherine is right, your HCG was always, always fine and bang on schedule. Not seeing a hb at 6 weeks is perfectly normal. You need to be under high-risk consultant care from the very start and if you're not happy with their reasoning with regards the stitch then they should refer you to a tertiary centre such as Kings for a second opinion.

Wishing you all the luck in the world for tomorrow and a full term pregnancy with a healthy baby xx

:hugs: what an incredible emotional journey you have been on.
Make sure you push with everything you have to get the care you want. Past history should have the hospitals taking the best care of you.
I truly hope all goes well for you.
:hugs:

Hi everyone. Thanks again for all the replies. I've just had my scan and little peanuts heart was beating away :) I was so scared and really expected bad news but they're ok. I'm kind of in shock atm but I feel good. I just hope and pray to God that this little one sticks and stays ok.

Thanks again to all of you. I don't think I could have got through these past few days without you. I hope things work out great for each of you :) xxx

Woot!Woot!:wohoo: Congrats hun!:hugs: can't express on here just how happy I really am for you!

Congratulations! I really hope that every carries on ok for you :)

:yipee: fantastic news I'm :cry: with happiness

Here's to a long happy and healthy nine months :hugs:

XxX

:hugs: Im so sorry to read what you have been through.

Great news that little one's heart is beating away.

That is just fantastic news? Have you told your boyfriend? I have everything crossed for a happy and healthy outcome xx

Hi everyone. Thanks again for all the replies. I've just had my scan and little peanuts heart was beating away :) I was so scared and really expected bad news but they're ok. I'm kind of in shock atm but I feel good. I just hope and pray to God that this little one sticks and stays ok.

Thanks again to all of you. I don't think I could have got through these past few days without you. I hope things work out great for each of you :) xxx

Oh, I'm SOOOO glad to hear that! I was going to tell you I had to deal with this similar thing just a couple weeks ago. Back 3 years ago, I lost my son due to PPROM- my water broke at 17w5d and he was born at 23w3d and passed away in my arms. Now I'm pregnant again (surprise!) and terrified of absolutely EVERYTHING. I went in for a scan at 6w5d and there was a gestational sac and yolk sac, but no embie and no hb. I freaked out. I was convinced of the worst. I was 100% positive of my O-date (hahaha, guess not...) so I was positive I was not just too early. She wanted me to come back in 2 weeks, but I could only hold out one week. :) I went in last week at 7w5d- and there was the happy little blob with a really strong hb! Turns out I was only 7w1d.

Awww lol glad your little one was ok. I'm still terrified haha. I've been sent home with 80 progesterone pessaries and 30 fragmin syringes which I've got to inject myself with daily (honestly I'm cacking myself. I am frightened of needles. I get queezy lol).

I really hope to God all this medication works this time or if not at least gets bub to a point where if they decide they want to be born early they've got a really good chance of making it.

I (by my lmp and baby dances) should be 7 weeks today but I've measured in at 6+2 on the scan today. Lo just took a little longer to get going I guess.

Not told the boyf yet but I text him while he was at work earlier saying I had news so when he gets home I'll sit him down :)

Sticky dust to all of you xxx

Awww lol glad your little one was ok. I'm still terrified haha. I've been sent home with 80 progesterone pessaries and 30 fragmin syringes which I've got to inject myself with daily (honestly I'm cacking myself. I am frightened of needles. I get queezy lol).

I really hope to God all this medication works this time or if not at least gets bub to a point where if they decide they want to be born early they've got a really good chance of making it.

I (by my lmp and baby dances) should be 7 weeks today but I've measured in at 6+2 on the scan today. Lo just took a little longer to get going I guess.

Not told the boyf yet but I text him while he was at work earlier saying I had news so when he gets home I'll sit him down :)

Sticky dust to all of you xxx

Yeay for you :hugs:, and hoping for a sticky bean! I'm on Lovenox injections- same idea as Fragmin- it's a blood thinner- TOTALLY hate the injections!!! Last pregnancy I had complications and bleeding within 24 hours... this time it's been a week with no issues... so I'm "starting" to calm down a bit. Maybe. Kind of. I'm getting a fetal doppler from eBay in a couple weeks, too.

Amy,

After all you've been through, I was nearly in tears reading your post and I can completely understand why you are so terrified.

The one thing I do want to point out is that it is incredibly common for a heartbeat to not be seen or heard at 6 weeks.

Try and keep your hopes up love, even though I know you must be going out of your mind. Please keep us updated on what happens during your scan.:hugs:

I guess I should have read the whole thread before responding before! I see that the heartbeat was seen! YAY!!! So happy for you Amy!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! Please keep us posted!:hugs:

Lol that's ok :) thanks for replying. Everyones making me feel a lot calmer!

I've just done my first injection in my tummy which didn't hurt but was hard to actually push it in?! My tummy rather fat lol so I guess needles slide in easier when there isn't a great big layer of flab in the way haha but I managed it eventually so yay me :D

I've been thinking about a Doppler but I know when I was in hospital with deacon I kept nicking the midwives when she wasn't looking and was obsessively listening until she caught me one morning and said I was actually listening to my own pulse! Hand-palm-face lol

I might give that a miss I think but knowing me I'll change my mind in a few weeks.

I'm probably being a bit thick here but which forum is for every day chat about pregnancy? This post of mine is a bit depressing so want to try and chill out now but still talk to you all :) xxx

Try joining the PAL Winter Babies thread, everyone in there will be pregnant after loss and due around the same time as you :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->