• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

='[ please help. I'm terrified and have no hope.

Just been reading your story and its heartbreaking how much you have been through, noone deserves that. Im so glad that this baby has a hearbeat and hope that this time it works out right, you definetely deserve it. Wishing you lots of luck xx

Hi Amy...why not start a journal so we can follow your story and you can let us all support you along this journey?

XxX

Oh God lol I'm rubbish at stuff like that. I wouldn't even know where to start. I'll have a look though *gulp* :)

Well I am too but I have felt much better since starting mine and the support has been invaluable :thumbup:

XxX

I am SO sorry for all fo your losses :hugs: I haven't read through the responses, but if you had clots with a previous pregnancy, you probably need to be on blood thinners. Has your doctor mentioned this?

I'm really concerned about them not giving you a stitch, and their excuse that IF your waters break, it will be hard to deliver. I had PPROM with baby #4, which was a total fluke... but many many MANY women with PPROM have their waters break because of incompetent cervix. Did they check your cervical length any of those times??? The fact that this has happened more than once to you really scares me. If you do have IC, a stitch can help you SOOOO much and there's a better chance your waters won't break again.

Quite a lot of PPROM women also have clotting disorders. They haven't been able to diagnose me with one, either, but they still put me on the injections. The reason is because suddenly during a couple year timespan I ended up being hospitalized 3x with blood clots in my lungs (not like it had ANYTHING to do with being 30, smoking, and being on BC pills). So even though I have been tested for everything under the sun and it's all been negative, they feel that I'm very sensitive to estrogen, and I could clot again very easily whenever pregnant. They won't even consider doing aspirin for me since I really dodged death 3x.

Tbh I don't really understand why it's not an option. With deacon within a couple of days of being admitted to hospital I had a scan measuring my cervical length and apparently it was ok. They talked about a stitch then but said they didn't think it would actually make that much of a difference. I just don't understand any of my problems.

When I got past the 25/26 week mark with Hollie it was mentioned that maybe I had a problem carrying boys but then I had her early too.

I've read up on various clotting disorders and they all sound like they could be my problem but the ones I was tested for were negative. They made the assumption that if I was negative for the main two I'd more than likely be negative for the rest.

I was tested religiously for bv and any other infection during deacons pregnancy and they came back negative each time. This was because apparently bv can cause premature rupture of the membranes. I was negative all the way through but waters still went at 24 weeks. Deacon was literally born within 15 mins of them going.

With Cameron and hollie they said the placentas started to come away which then caused the waters to go.

It p**sses me off because after all these years I'm still no nearer to finding out what's up with me. The mc and Cameron where with a different partner. I'm saying this because it's also been suggested that my partner and I are incompatible but then disregarded that as Hollie, Deacon and this one are with someone else. My bf has been tested for various things and has been cleared of any genetic issues.

The plan just seems to be try any medication and hope for the best. I must say tho if things work out with this lo and it turns out all I needed was heparin, aspirin and progesterone I'll be extremely effed off because all three were suggested and dismissed when I was 7 weeks with deacon and only started at 22 weeks. If I discover he could of been saved I'll think about sueing.

I just want answers for once *sigh* xxx

Amy...must be bloody awful not knowing why you had your losses...I have trouble coping and my loss was much earlier :hugs:

What did your boyfriend say in the end?

XxX

He never bothered coming home last night. Said he wanted to stay out with the lads and crash at his mates. B*stard. I'm in a mood now as I'm having period cramps and just had blood when I went to the loo so I'm convinced this it the end starting. I made a new post but it said it needed to be approved by a moderator before it would appear on the board :/ I'm just so upset right now. I can feel in my gut that it's over :(

What a co*k :grr:

I really hope that you're ok, can you not get to A&E?

:hugs:

XxX

He never bothered coming home last night. Said he wanted to stay out with the lads and crash at his mates. B*stard. I'm in a mood now as I'm having period cramps and just had blood when I went to the loo so I'm convinced this it the end starting. I made a new post but it said it needed to be approved by a moderator before it would appear on the board :/ I'm just so upset right now. I can feel in my gut that it's over :(

Oh sh!t. Sh!t to both. Ugh!!! I'm keeping FX for you... This can't be happening again to you. :(

They want me to come in on 19th still. Said because the scan was good yesterday and there's hardly any blood, that I shouldn't worry. Things just feel off. I feel like I'm on my period. No there isn't a period amount of blood but I'm so scared. I know there's nothing they can do though. I really thought this was the one. I can't stop crying :'(

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: and I so hope that you are wrong and your beany is doing fine :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

XxX

Great. Now the back pain and heavy wet feeling I get during a period is starting. I'm scared to go to the toilet again. All I wanted was a normal, problem free, boring pregnancy :'( I just know it's getting ready to end. My next period wouldn't be due until the 15th so it's not my body being confused. I'd like to curl up and cry my heart out right now. Waiting until the 19th is going to be horrible. I hate my stupid body :'((

Amy I am so sorry :hugs:

Are you alone? Can you not get your boyfriend to come home and be with you?

XxX

Great. Now the back pain and heavy wet feeling I get during a period is starting. I'm scared to go to the toilet again. All I wanted was a normal, problem free, boring pregnancy :'( I just know it's getting ready to end. My next period wouldn't be due until the 15th so it's not my body being confused. I'd like to curl up and cry my heart out right now. Waiting until the 19th is going to be horrible. I hate my stupid body :'((

Amy, I hate it when people try to give me false hope, so I'm not trying to do that. I don't like the back pain- but you started your blood thinner yesterday??? With my last pregnancy, within 24 hours I started bleeding once I started my shots. I took my shot one night, and the next day I was just standing there at work talking to someone, and GOOSH I ended up with a big gush of blood that soaked thru my undies and trousers (TMI, SORRY). That was at 7 weeks. I kept bleeding almost daily and was in at the clinic and ER every week thinking it was the end.

My bf is a pig. I rang him in tears asking him to come home early and he said why what's up? I said can you just come home, I need you and he asked why again cos he's busy at work so I said I'm pregnant and I'm bleeding and all he could say was ffs why didn't you tell me before and then hung up on me. Why do men do this? It's like some great inconvenience to him! :'(

I'm going to have a bath, monitor the pain and bleeding and force myself on a sonographer tomorrow if it's not eased up.

I hope that's all this is Mauser. Thanks for the info xx

Hun I hope it is just the blood thinners making you bleed.

Rest rest and rest with plenty of fluids. Fingers are well and truly crossed :hugs:

XxX

:hugs: Amy I have everything crossed that all is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->