Please help... in pain!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by emjgil, Jan 23, 2011.

1. emjgil

emjgil New mummy of one :D

I have this pain at the top and slightly down the sides of my bump! i know its not baby kicking my ribs or anything like that as she is low now and i have had what feels kind of like an airpocket at the top of my bump for weeks now. And i know its not heartburn etc. It bloody hurts and i dont feel well either and i'm so freaking tired too. :nope:

After this week i'm verging on neurotic with this pregnancy as it is!!! :shrug:

Anyone had/have anything like this??? xx

(p.s... its also in my back but same area of my back as my bump if that makes sence) :cry:

2. spring_baby

spring_baby <a href="http://pregnancy

no idea hun and this is my 4th baby, big hug and a warm bath tonight then go see yr mw or doc tomo and let them check you out ok xx

3. emjgil

emjgil New mummy of one :D

tried a bath already to no avail... i just fell asleep in there!

My m/w's are monitoring me if i call anyway so think thats gonna be best bet, just wondered if anyone had experienced anything like this xx

4. LJaydow

LJaydow Jack, Elizabeth

If its any consolation I am sitting here with the same thing now, and the further forward I sit the more it hurts.

I've no idea what is causing it but I'd like it to go now than you! Feels almost like I've eaten too much or something, I dunno!