Please help me choose baby #2 name!!

Tenspot26

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm 32 weeks pregnant with our second child, we don't know the gender. We have a 2 year old daughter, Stella. We have an italian last name, so I'm looking for something to go with Stella and our name. Would love your opinions!!!

For girls, we like-
Francesca
Rose
Louisa
Emilia

For boys-
George
Luke

Thank you in advance!!

I like all of your name choices. I think Francesca and Louisa are beautiful girl names :)

I love Louisa! I think it is classic and beautiful, yet not as popular as many other traditional names. I like Eloisa for the same reason :)

I love Emilia, Rose and Louisa. I also think Lucia would go well. Of your boys names I like Luke best, I was going to suggest Luca.

Was going to suggest same as above, not so keen on Luke, but Luca for a boy is lovely, also really like George :). For a girl, all your choices are lovely, my fave is probably Rose - simple and classic :)

Stella & Francesca :thumbup:

Gianna
Elaina
Eliana
Rosalie
Giavana

Stella & Luca

Rocco
Nico
Dominick
Gianni
Carlo

All nice names, but I love Louisa, and it sounds great with Stella :)

As a pp said, I was also going to suggest Luca/Luka because I think it's more interesting than Luke and goes better with Stella, imo.

I like Francesca best out of your girls names and I agree with the suggestion for Luca/Luka :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->