Please Help Me- Freaking out :'(

TTCabundle

Reaction score
My friend has come down today with some HPTs because she thinks she may be pregnant. After doing a few of them, I decided to do one to see how dark the line would be.
Well, it was negative, completely negative! I diluted my urine with water and did another one and there is a fainter than faint positive.
I'm 10 weeks and 4 days pregnant - my pregnancy was confirmed at 7 weeks.
HELP? I'm seriously freaking out - I can't handle another MC :nope::nope:

Have you tried diluting your wee with water (even just dipping test in the toilet bowl instead of mid-stream) and seeing what happens? My tests got faint around the 7 week mark and I freaked, then I tried this, and bang, my dark lines were back. Google the "hook effect". :hugs:

My tests started getting lighter at five weeks. It's almost certainly the hook effect. If that bfn was genuine you'd be bleeding

I diluted it half and half with water, maybe I didn't dilute it enough. I'll try again with more water, thank you! x

See your doctor for reassurance. I'm far more inclined to think you're just very hooked if you've had no spotting or bleeding. When are you due a scan?

My scan isn't untill the 13th. My next midwife appt is this wednesday but I think I'm going to phone her tomorrow because I'm really scared. I hope it is just that my levels are so high. I don't think I can deal with another mc! :nope:

I know how you feel. I had three miscarriages and my tests only ever went negative after the loss and bleed. Hopefully the mw will let you go for a scan x

Yes that's what happened with me, I've always had bleeding and pain, and then negative HPT's. That's why I'm so confused :(. I think I'm going to beg for a scan tbh! x

I had loads of negative tests at the beginning of my pregnancy so I really feel for you. I'd go to your GP and ask if you can go for an emergency scan at the hospital ... My GP got me in the next day when I went for one. Thinking of u ... Stay positive xxx

Thank you everyone :hugs: Just hope I can calm down for a bit so I can atleast get some sleep! x

I know it's hard but try to stay positive and relaxed as much as possible. Stress is no good for you or baby .. Stay strong xxx

I'm so sorry to hear! I really do believe your just so far along its not working....I totally agree on getting reassurance but after you do and everything is great..don't pee on any more tests!! Haha

Omg TCCabundle i just came to check if you had updated and saw your ticker. Im so sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->