Please help me! I can see a super faint line

baseball_mom

Reaction score
Please help! In person I can see a super faint line. Not sure if it is coming through on the picture. Trying to hold out in the morning to test again. Can anyone else see it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 101
Very faint, got the same thing today as well :( no one sees I but me lol Try again tomorrow!

Yep I see it, but hate blue dye, so I would try not to get too excited just yet.

Good luck!

I got the same thing this morning using a FRER with FMU. A super faint line. I'll try to post a picture later. I guess I just need to give it more time and be patient. But it's so hard. We have been trying for almost 2 years now and I have never gotten anything close to a second line until now. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much.

Aw. Inreally hope this is it for you then! I can see something bery very faint. How many days late are you or are you testing early? x

Aw. Inreally hope this is it for you then! I can see something bery very faint. How many days late are you or are you testing early? x

That is my problem. I've been off clomid and taking a break from the fertility treatments so my last cycle was only 28 days. I'm currently at CD35 but I'm thinking maybe I didn't ovulate until way late in this cycle. I'm hoping that I just tested early thinking that I ovulated when I hadn't. I'm trying to hold out until tomorrow to test again.

Aw its hard when you dont know where you are in your cycles. Good luck for testing tonorrow hun. Keep us posted x

Here is my IC from this evening. I'm hoping that I get a darker line tomorrow morning with FMU.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 70
I can see that for sure. Fx it keeps getting darker.

Take that fertility treatment!

OMG, that second test (IC) is very positive looking to me!!
Huge congrats!

Can see that as clear as day hun. Frer should show a positive for sure x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"