Please help me! I can see a super faint line

I called my doctor this morning. They want me to go for a baseline HCG blood test today and go back in 48 hours to see if it doubled. My birthday is on Thursday. It would be the best birthday present ever to find out we are pregnant. I guess I won't believe it until the second blood test. I'm still trying not to get my hopes up since I would have thought the line would be darker by now.

Well I just got a call back from the doctor and the blood test was negative :( I'm not surprised actually. I had the feeling the last couple of days that my symptoms had gone away. Not sure if it was a chemical pregnancy or what. I took 3 different test all with faint lines. So I'm going to hope it was chemical because that would actually give me hope. It has been 2 years of trying with absolutely nothing ever showing on any tests. I'm ready for AF to start so we can get back to trying again next month. Thanks for all your support!! Baby dust to all!!

Well I just got a call back from the doctor and the blood test was negative :( I'm not surprised actually. I had the feeling the last couple of days that my symptoms had gone away. Not sure if it was a chemical pregnancy or what. I took 3 different test all with faint lines. So I'm going to hope it was chemical because that would actually give me hope. It has been 2 years of trying with absolutely nothing ever showing on any tests. I'm ready for AF to start so we can get back to trying again next month. Thanks for all your support!! Baby dust to all!!

I'm so sorry to hear that. Such a shame. Sending lots of baby dust your way xx

So did they do a beta HCG test or the other test? Beta will tell you exact numbers and the other is positive or negative and if your numbers arent above 20-25 they say it's negative when actually you could just be really early.

Oh. I'm not really sure. She just said the test was negative she didn't say if there was a number or not. I'm still waiting for AF to show up. I'm at CD38. I have no idea what is going on to be honest with you.

Yeah, I tested last night and it was definitely negative. I'm just hoping it was a chemical and that my body is finally figuring out what it needs to do and we can have a sticky bean soon! We really didn't want to have to start injectables so I'm going to give it more time especially after this and see what happens before we go back to the fertility doctor. Just wish AF would hurry up so I can start the next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->