Please help me if you can

Same with me have had nearly two weeks now of broken sleep and I find it very hard to cope during the day ,then i try to sleep wen the kids are at school I can't get to sleep:dohh: it's just a vicious circle,:dohh:Xxxxx

I am so sorry you are feeling his way. I've known women who have had healthy and happy babies while taking antidepressants. So don't worry there. Also, if they took babies away because of depression, then a HUGE amount of babies would be in the system. Post partum depression is super common, but not much talked about. Get the help you need to feel better.

Your BF sounds like an abusive ass. I hope he shapes up.

OMG, you poor thing. Sounds like you BF is just messing with your head. So what if you've got support from your sister, you need support from somewhere, he's not giving it to you that's for sure.

The doctor wouldn't prescribe medication unless he/she was certain it wouldn't harm the baby, so if that's the road you have to take to make you well, then so be it.

Hope it all goes well for you flower, and try to keep your chin up, though it does sound like you're really struggling. Just keep leaning on your sister, and take any other support you can get

My GP was excellent. She said that she will refer me for counselling in the first instance and only prescribe medication as a last resort. As the Practice has its own Counsellor I won't have to wait too long or travel too far for my session.

Thanks again for all your concern. It means a lot. xxxx

I have just read your post and it took me right back to when I was having my son. I am so glad you will have access to counselling sessions because that is what got me through my pregnancy. It was such a dark and difficult time and counselling gave me a safe place to express what I was feeling to a totally objective person. I hope you find that you answer your own questions and it really empowers you. My son is now 13 and I brought him up alone for a good portion of that time. We have such a tight bond because it was just the two of us and I am so proud of how he has turned out.

I remember at the time feeling it was such a huge mountain that I could not climb alone, but baby steps are the way to go. I hope your boyfriend wakes up and stops being such a selfish git but try not to rely too much on it. Start focusing on yourself and change the circumstances that make you feel so low, it is not all in your head!!

If you ever want to chat just drop me a line xx

I have just read your post and it took me right back to when I was having my son. I am so glad you will have access to counselling sessions because that is what got me through my pregnancy. It was such a dark and difficult time and counselling gave me a safe place to express what I was feeling to a totally objective person. I hope you find that you answer your own questions and it really empowers you. My son is now 13 and I brought him up alone for a good portion of that time. We have such a tight bond because it was just the two of us and I am so proud of how he has turned out.

I remember at the time feeling it was such a huge mountain that I could not climb alone, but baby steps are the way to go. I hope your boyfriend wakes up and stops being such a selfish git but try not to rely too much on it. Start focusing on yourself and change the circumstances that make you feel so low, it is not all in your head!!

If you ever want to chat just drop me a line xx

Thank you for sharing your experience. It's personal accounts like these which are slowly increasing my confidence. :hugs:Each time that I can feel myself getting worked up and anxious, I'm trying to think of all the good things in my life even if it's something really small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->