please help me out ladies (think i posted in wrong section too)

Arisa

Mummy to Summer Rose
Reaction score
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/h...es-home-dh-his-parents-help.html#post24157245

please read the post and respond, i need help, i am on the edge of madness and where i am (Guildford surrey) there are literally no offline support groups for post natally ill or even depressed women, i also have not lost weight that baby belly haunts me, its hideous and i am still swollen and fat

I know there is a PND and general depression support group in Farnham which i went to yesterday where i had my trans vaginal TMI scan which revealed i am still tender in the uterine area and my uterus is full of fluid explaining the fat swollen look lol although the sonographer said there is not too much she can do aside prescribe some SYLK for the vaginal pain as the vaginal canal is sore, its a good product too, if anyone does not know what it is the link is on the sylk text.

anyway could a moderator move the post i made to this section?
thank you ladies, i do need help,.i am homesick for N.Z and people who understand like my family and friends. my in laws do not believe in medication and i am sick of being asked not to weep or cry, lets play pretend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->