Please help me work out when AF is due

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
I was due to stop BC on 16th August but due to a holiday I continued to take a 3rd pack in a row. I started this pill pack on 16th but still got AF.
Continued to take it 17th and 18th but AF started getting messy, clots etc so stopped taking it and let AF flow. I then bled until 22nd.
Think I ovulated between 1st and 3rd September

Based on a 28 day cycle when is my AF due?
Do I go from 16th when bleeding started or 19th when I stopped taking BC?

Hoping I'm pregnant as had some similar symptoms like last time so want to know when I can test as have early prediction kits that can be used 3 days before AF is due?!
Would normally wait and just see if she arrives but have lots of social gatherings coming up and don't want to risk drinking if I could be pregnant

Any idea how long you LP usually is?

How many mIU are your tests? I can usually get a positive at 10dpo on a 10mIU. I would expect a 25mIU to be positive at 11/12dpo. I usually implant around 8/9dpo and it takes around 24hrs from implantation bleed to get a faint BFP.

I'm a crazy person and a POAS-aholic so I'd be testing from Sunday (earliest you will be 7DPO). .... This is some, but not all of the tests I took during my last pregnancy which ended in miscarriage. I'd realistically the earliest you are likely to see a positive will be 10th September, though you may need to quint your eyes and stand on your head to see it. 11th/12th September it might be a bit more visible.

And if you basing your LP on an "average" cycle then AF would be due 14 days after ovulation so 15th-17th September.

Thank you I'm using 10ml tests.
I never had implantation bleeding first time round so not expecting it this time.
I've ordered tests and they probably won't be here until Wednesday so will wait til then as should be 7-8dpo by then

Good luck! Sounds like great timing, tests arrive just at the time when it starts becoming sane to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->