Please help me

ksymone

Reaction score
Hi for the past two months I’ve been experiencing a lot of early pregnancy symptoms. On October 9th I was do for my period. It did not come. Several days after my missed period, I had brown blood one time for one day. Before my missed period, October 9th I took two FRER test and they both came back negative and after the brown blood I took another brand (Blue Dye) that came back negative as well. My Symptoms never went way so October 23rd I took another blue dye test that came back clearly positive. Since then I’ve taken two more FRER test that have come back positive. Yesterday I went to my school’s clinic and urine tested there and it came back negative. Later on that night around 6 I began bleeding. It was slimy and sort of dark again. It was mostly on my toilet paper. I had light spotting through the night and day. Around 8:30 tonight I began to bleed again. This time it’s heavier accompanied by back pains. My period was due October 30th. I’ve always had an extremely regular heavy flow that last for ten days so I am not exactly sure what is going on. Could I be Pregnant?

Well you certainly were pregnant since you had all those positive tests. It's possible that you still are since some women do bleed during pregnancy and go to term with no problems. But your bleeding could also indicate a problem with the pregnancy. I hope that isn't the case! It seems odd that your test yesterday was negative. Even if you lost the pregnancy you would almost certainly still have HCG in your system. Sometimes Dr. offices don't use very sensitive pregnancy tests. Do you have one at home that you can take? This does seem confusing and I'm sorry you are having to go through it. If it were me I would ask for a beta HCG blood test to measure the amount of pregnancy hormone in your system. Good luck and let me know how things turn out. :hugs:

Well you certainly were pregnant since you had all those positive tests. It's possible that you still are since some women do bleed during pregnancy and go to term with no problems. But your bleeding could also indicate a problem with the pregnancy. I hope that isn't the case! It seems odd that your test yesterday was negative. Even if you lost the pregnancy you would almost certainly still have HCG in your system. Sometimes Dr. offices don't use very sensitive pregnancy tests. Do you have one at home that you can take? This does seem confusing and I'm sorry you are having to go through it. If it were me I would ask for a beta HCG blood test to measure the amount of pregnancy hormone in your system. Good luck and let me know how things turn out. :hugs:

She said it all already:thumbup:

Wishing you lots of luck and hope that all turns out just fine:hugs:

I have nothing to add but wanted to say I hope all is ok

xx

God took my little angel away from to keep them with him to always watch over me.Thanks for your support. :cry:

I'm so sorry it didn't work out. Take good care of yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->