please help me

sarahf1982

Reaction score
In January 2010 I had a missed late miscarriage at 15 weeks of twin boys, and went through labour with them. Had an ERPC 6 weeks later, as was bleeding every week. After ERPC all regular periods until June when I realised I was late. Pregnant again, but miscarried spontaneously at 8 weeks. Since then my periods were completely on time, every 28 days.

In October, I was 2 weeks late. Had pregnancy symptoms but negative tests.
AF came shortly after 2 weeks.
Then I had 2 normal regular 28 day periods. Then in January had another 2 weeks late with pregnancy symptoms, negative tests (x 6 all different kinds)
Period eventually came but now I am on day 44. I have had blood tests and a scan a couple of days ago. Showed thick lining of womb, but said it was too early to see a pregnancy. Have had 2 negative tests so far. Today I feel really sick and exhausted and tearful (pregnancy symptoms for me again).

I really am at my wits end. I am so upset and I am worried that something is more wrong and they are missing it. I am also hoping to be put on to clomid but i am overweight. My weight hasn't prevented me from getting pregnant so far - first time was 2nd month of trying. second time was within 2 months of trying.

Has anyone else been in this situation and what can I do? please help me as I feel really down about this all now. (I am 32):cry:

I didnt want to read and run.
I dont know what you have been through is like.
But i can honestly say As horrible as it sounds (and i say sorry if i offend u in anyway)
Just wait this out.
Try to relax and not always think "am i pregnant"
Let your body do its thing.
It might just be too early for a test to pick up a :bfp:
wait till you are 2 weeks past when your AF is due...if you arent 2 weeks past.

Dont stress yourself over this.
I know its hard.
but do try your best to take ur mind of this a little :hugs:

I have my fingers and toes crossed that you get a :bfp:!!!! xxx

You have been through the run of the mill lovely.

Your hormones/body must be all over the place being pregnant, not pregnant and perhaps being pregnant again.

I have no words of advice as I am someone who desperately wants to go full term after 4 mcs.

Good luck and hope you get some answers soon x

Rumpskin..
those are some GORGEOUS men in ur pic ;D <3 take that.

Rumpskin..
those are some GORGEOUS men in ur pic ;D <3 take that.

Yum yum yummy, this is the closest I am going to get to them. Thought I could do with some cheering up!!! x

In January 2010 I had a missed late miscarriage at 15 weeks of twin boys, and went through labour with them. Had an ERPC 6 weeks later, as was bleeding every week. After ERPC all regular periods until June when I realised I was late. Pregnant again, but miscarried spontaneously at 8 weeks. Since then my periods were completely on time, every 28 days.

In October, I was 2 weeks late. Had pregnancy symptoms but negative tests.
AF came shortly after 2 weeks.
Then I had 2 normal regular 28 day periods. Then in January had another 2 weeks late with pregnancy symptoms, negative tests (x 6 all different kinds)
Period eventually came but now I am on day 44. I have had blood tests and a scan a couple of days ago. Showed thick lining of womb, but said it was too early to see a pregnancy. Have had 2 negative tests so far. Today I feel really sick and exhausted and tearful (pregnancy symptoms for me again).

I really am at my wits end. I am so upset and I am worried that something is more wrong and they are missing it. I am also hoping to be put on to clomid but i am overweight. My weight hasn't prevented me from getting pregnant so far - first time was 2nd month of trying. second time was within 2 months of trying.

Has anyone else been in this situation and what can I do? please help me as I feel really down about this all now. (I am 32):cry:

I am so sorry you've been going through all of this- such ups and downs :( To me- it sounds like maybe a chemical miscarriage? Like you get pregnant but not enough to register or miscarry before getting a BFP? I would definitely INSIST on tests or a review of everything to make sure everything is ok. I definitely am a believer that we all have to be our own advocates and speak up and demand to be heard and taken care of- not just pushed out the door- and it's not like this just happened once- that would be different. I am terribly sorry- I can't imagine how frustrating that has to be!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->