please help need your advice / opinion

rome07

Reaction score
Hi ladies need your help as I've no idea if I am ovulating!! I stopped taking the pill 4 months ago, i used ovulation sticks to see if I was ovulating the first two months and they said I wasn't, I then switched to the clear blue fertility monitor. The last 2 months I've had the high fertility symbol but no peak fertility symbol and yesterday used a ovulation stick and that showed I wasn't ovulating???? So I'm showing high fertility on the monitor but the ovulation sticks say I'm not??? Physically last month I experienced pains in side near ovaries like cramps and clear thick mucus / discharge. This month I had more cramps, this month they were stronger but no mucus this month. Any idea girls in your opinion am I ovulating or have u had a similar experience, as think it's too early to go the drs but it's so confusing and stress is supposed to be a big factor in conceiving and I'm stressing out over this, many thanks

I think people put way too much faith in modern day devices! People have been making babies for centuries without peeing on sticks daily. They just had sex, much easier if you ask me! Trust your body, and go with it, got a 28 day cycle? Dtd every 2nd day from 9-17. Some people don't ever get a positive opk and if u wait for it u could miss your chance all together

Thanks, I know what u mean, I think I'm just impatient, me and my hubby want a baby so bad and it's just difficult with the mixed signals from my body then the tests / kits!!! All the best

Thanks, I know what u mean, I think I'm just impatient, me and my hubby want a baby so bad and it's just difficult with the mixed signals from my body then the tests / kits!!! All the best

It's only been 4 months u have no reason yet to think your body's not doing as it should.

Opk's are great and frustrating at the same time. I tried to use cbfm but my cycles varied so much and sometimes were so long it didn't work for me. The cheapy poas one worked perfectly for me because all I really wanted to know was if and when my lh was surging which they did just fine and w/o breaking my bank lol. I wasn't one of the ladies with a regular cycle and so I had to use everything science offered to get my sticky bean I have now because ivf wasn't an option for me financially.

I would highly recommend charting your bbt along with using opks though. I would get positive opks a few times throughout my cycle but not necessarily ovulate. The only way to know for sure you ovulated is to chart your bbt. It also can give you a head's up that you might be pregnant before you test positive which is pretty cool.

Good luck and baby dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->