Please help preg of unknown location:-((( PLEASE PLEASE READ

Thankyou ladies... Quick update :-/
Iv been in for bloods this mornin and spoke to a lovely nurse going through everything. She was a bit bemused so went and got the lady that scanned me.
She went through the scan and actually said if she'd have seen my notes and hcg levels she would have told me prior to scanning me that she wouldn't have been able to see anything! Bare minimum is 1000 but she personally likes to do them at 1500.
She didn't want to give me false hope at all, she was quite clear that at this point what she was seeing fits with expectations, the only indication is my hcg 396 is the base marker to work from, if today they have increased by 66% then that's good, (doubled would be even better) and they will repeat them on Saturday... If they have gone lower or only increased a tiny bit then that's not good, they would re do them on Saturday also but if the sawn or less then that indicates a none viable pregnancy and they will cross that bridge when they come to it.
SOOOOO I'm obv still worried but eagerly waiting 11 o'clock to arrive so I can ring and see what my levels are... If all is going well, repeat sat and scan next week (throughout all of this I can't tell anyone either as my brother is getting married tomorrow!!!)
Keep ur fingers crossed for me pls
H xx

They've caused you in unnessecary worry! I'm glad you went back in and they've explained it better .
Fingers crossed for sky high hcg numbers 😊 please update

I'm back they have just rang me from the hospital and my levels have gone up to 827!!!!!!
They said that's really good and they don't see a reason as to get me in on Saturday for repeats they will just re scan me Wednesday at 945!!
Fingers crossed xx

Whoop! Fantastic rise, so pleased for you!

Awesome news! They def should've waited to scan you at all yet, sounds like you're doing fine in early stages!

I agree with winterbabies, find a new doctor now! This must have been a horrible experience! X

That's great news! I agree, find a new doctor!

Great news.
When I was pregnant with my son the doctor was adamant it was an ectopic pregnancy and booked me in for surgery but when I refused I was admitted. Turns out everything was fine but scary to think if I'd listened to her. Good luck for your next scan x

That's brilliant news!! What an idiot of a doctors 'if only I'd seen your notes..' Well, duh!!

Have all my fingers and toes crossed for a great scan on Wednesday and hope you enjoy your brother's wedding x

Congratulations! I knew it was going to be higher today. I'm really happy for you!

I hope you're able to change doctors. If it were, me, I wouldn't be able to trust someone who pushed me to take pregnancy ending meds so quickly. From what you said in your original post, everything sounded exactly right for how early you are- and yes, that is a very normal size for a corpus luteum. The main signs of a non-viable pregnancy are low progesterone levels (under 10), a non-doubling hCG level, and/or no visible pregnancy over 2000. Since you had NONE of those warning signs, I think what your doctor said to you was just awful!

Awesome news! You are literally down the road from me! Where did you have your scan? Xx

Thankyou everyone's messages have been lovely, what a crazy few days! Still not sorted 100% but I feel a bit more positive now!

Laura I went to good hope, are you there or burton? I lived in tamworth for years only moved over here a few years ago! xx

Good hope Hun! Had all 3 there :)

Which tech did you see? I found that one I saw with my first, an older, black lady who always wears a dress, was horrible in the early scans, 9wks and then with my mc, but great with others and I've not had any other 'bad scans' how did you get on? xx

Totally forgot to update here....
I had my scan yesterday (lovely young blonde haired lady) didn't catch her name... They have dated me approx 5 1/2 weeks (lmp said 5w6d) saw a gestational sac and yolk sac... No baby or hb yet though so I came away with a leaflet saying pregnancy of unknown viability lol they sure know how to make me stress haha

Tech did say all looked right for the stage I'm at and has booked me in for 2 weeks time for another scan... 2weeks!!!!! Lol

Iv messaged premier scans on lichfield asking their opinion about getting a scan next thur (should be 7 weeks) as in the likely hood of seeing a hb... I just want some re assurance, like we all do I suppose... What do you ladies think?
H xx

I had my scan yesterday (lovely young blonde haired lady) didn't catch her name... They have dated me approx 5 1/2 weeks (lmp said 5w6d) saw a gestational sac and yolk sac... No baby or hb yet though so I came away with a leaflet saying pregnancy of unknown viability lol they sure know how to make me stress haha

Tech did say all looked right for the stage I'm at and has booked me in for 2 weeks time for another scan... 2weeks!!!!! Lol

Iv messaged premier scans on lichfield asking their opinion about getting a scan next thur (should be 7 weeks) as in the likely hood of seeing a hb... I just want some re assurance, like we all do I suppose... What do you ladies think?
H xx

That's great news! I had a scan at 5 1/2 weeks and didn't see baby but went back a week later and there he was :)!
I would for a piece of mind hunni xx

H xx

That's great news! I had a scan at 5 1/2 weeks and didn't see baby but went back a week later and there he was :)!
I would for a piece of mind hunni xx

I caved lol booked one for next wed at 1pm
Il be 6 w 6 days so fingers crossed!!
Iv got my g hope scan the wed after and then My booking it appt the wed after lol
H xx

I didn't see baby with heartbeat until 6+6, so I'm sure you'll be able to see it when you go for your private scan! :) I had a scan at 5+1 and couldn't see the baby then. I'm sure all is fine hun.

Great news hun all sounds normal I had a scan at 5+5 n saw just a gestational sac then at 7+5 gestational sac, yolk n baby with a hb x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->