Please help, pregnant or not after d&c??

Are you still testing pos in ptest? Any updates? Xxx

Hello :)
well if you look at the previous pages you can see some updates :)
If there's anything new then i will definitely update as soon as i can!

But for now everything is still normal, i feel very happy and pregnant :)
Just waiting for that 7 week ultrasound (in 2 weeks) to make sure i have a healthy baby !!

So if anybody would want to, i would very much, from the bottom of my heart, appreciate any prayers! Prayers can help alot ;)

Aww Frodge I didnt see the other page there! Congratulations thats great news! Keep possitive as 5 weeks is still early too see. Fingers ans toes crossed and prayers sent your way <3

<3 xxx

congrats! I hope the next two weeks go by faster!

Thank you very much for your kind replys!! They really do help me to be positive :)

I will keep on being positive!
And thank you all for the positive reply's! i really hope this pregnancy works out, and i wish the best of luck for all of you too !!

So far everything is going well, symptoms are all still there and i'm still feeling happy and pregnant :)

Just wanted to say that on the 18th of June i have another ultrasound, and i'm really happy for that one i can hardly wait! I should be seeing my little baby with heartbeat! :)

So fingers crossed!

p.s. i will try to update on that day after my ultrasound!

congrats on having a scan set and good luck! I will for sure be thinking of you and looking for the update!

Sorry for taking so long!
It's just that there was so much going on, including my ultrasound being canceled before, so i finally got it done TODAY (yes, after 6 weeks i finally got another ultrasound)
So.. I don't have Molar which every nurse and doctor said i probably would have (i dont know why). I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL HEALTHY BABY!! A complete Baby! i saw it's Brain, Heartbeat, arms & legs, even it's face! :D
I saw it today for the first time, as i burst into tears of joy then suddenly the baby jumped up and started moving around ! Like it was sharing the excitement!
I saw a complete little human, MY little human!
And i was couple weeks of.. i thought i was 11wks3d today, but actually i'm already 13wks3d ! So i'm just starting my second Trimester!
So i am living proof of getting pregnant ONE WEEK after having a D&C!!

I'm just so happy and can't wait for next month's ultrasound! <3

Sounds like you are pregnant. However, they should do an ultrasound to rule out a Molar pregnancy which will continue to create hormones after a d&c. It's basically cells that continue to grow and produce hormones. It makes your levels go up and down but they haven't been tracking your enough to fully rule that out. I think the chance of this happening is only 1 in 10,000 so don't worry about it.

Most likely you are pregnant again!

HEY!
it's been sooo long since i have updated! so much has been going on!
Today i am 34weeks and 3 days pregnant!
i have a super healthy baby boy :) due date is january 18th, but i think he will arrive sooner ;)
Doctor said he is super healthy and perfect size.
I couldnt have asked for more!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"