Please help !!! So confused

Karissa Neal

Reaction score
Hi!! So me and dh decided to try this month and of course the month we decide my cycles out of wack!! I’ve taken ovulation test since cd 8 and since cd 12 they have been dark with no clear positive! I’m on cd 22 now!!

The past few days I’ve been constipated, lots of discharge, my nipples are dry and itchy, last night my boobs were aching so bad I couldn’t sleep. I’m crampy.. yesterday I literally burst into tears because dh wouldn’t make me tacos!! I have no idea what’s going on, could I be pregnant without a clear positive opk? I’m attaching a pic of some of my opks and a pregnancy test I took this morning. Please give me input

EF9B2EBB-CDC1-4724-8B15-4F694F6BE8A8.jpeg 75ECA255-DB19-4D4E-BE27-DA2F2699730C.jpeg

For this baby, I never got a peak/positive OPK. Im almost 13wks pregnant.
Yeah I think I ovulate already. Although we basically only dtd on cd 12 I still have high hopes. If I am pregnant it’s probably way to early for w test

Well got my peak positive today on cd 24... what the heck

I think a positive opk tests so late on in a cycle can also be an indication of pregnancy

Some of those are incredibly close to being clearly positive. I would also say that some women (and I would think some cycles) don’t see a full on dark positive.
I had that this cycle. Usually I see a positive, as in dye-stealing positive, by CD12, but this time I only just got a proper positive yesterday at CD16, despite having had plenty of almost positive OPKs since CD7. This is probably because I took soy this cycle because hormones are causing me anxiety. Keep testing each day, a few times a day. Are you temping? It may be you don’t see a positive this time and ovulate anyway, or could be it's just going to take longer this time

I think a positive opk tests so late on in a cycle can also be an indication of pregnancy
I’ve heard that too but my hpt was negative this morning.. I’ll attach a pic of both.

61E8B5AA-7096-411D-BEB9-F7E77DA91EC1.jpeg 06AAD9BA-B27E-49F1-8DD5-7A4903BE8CED.jpeg

Somethings catching my eye on those too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->