PLEASE HELP - stck on stokke

Icklebean

Reaction score
defanatly getting this buggy, im 15 weeks preggy, they have an offer on at 900 for the car seat, buggy and carry cot just for a week. do i go for this or wait! ned replies asap. thanks adies

Good choice, we love ours!!!

The package price seems quite good, however, the only thing we didn't bother with was the car seat as it was just so heavy and didn't last long, much preferred our maxi cosi and brought adapters. Money better spent on extra's such as footmuff, parasol and changing bag. As a lot of ppl don't use the carrycot and get it in their package, it may be worth just buying the pram and looking on e bay for the carrycot to buy separately and this will work out cheaper. Another thing to think of is buying second hand, we are going to sell ours which we have only had a year as we now need a double and that's a common reason others sell, they are made so well there hardly looks like any wear and tear on them after this time, again check ebay as most look immaculate (or if you are interested in a Navy one pm me ;-) ) x

Good choice, we love ours!!!

The package price seems quite good, however, the only thing we didn't bother with was the car seat as it was just so heavy and didn't last long, much preferred our maxi cosi and brought adapters. Money better spent on extra's such as footmuff, parasol and changing bag. As a lot of ppl don't use the carrycot and get it in their package, it may be worth just buying the pram and looking on e bay for the carrycot to buy separately and this will work out cheaper. Another thing to think of is buying second hand, we are going to sell ours which we have only had a year as we now need a double and that's a common reason others sell, they are made so well there hardly looks like any wear and tear on them after this time, again check ebay as most look immaculate (or if you are interested in a Navy one pm me ;-) ) x

oh my goshy sorri i just seen this lol, we didnt go for the deal , and what you said has made me super glad we didnt. so i shudnt get the car seat? we are now booked to go to the baby show which should be good. what maxi car seat is a good one? one preferably with a hood for wen its on the buggy base. sooo appreciate your message thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->