Please help! TMI CM Questions

SweetPea3200

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I'm super confused right now. I've been trying to get a handle on charting this month but I'm finding it extremely confusing! First of all, my temps are all over the place! I have no idea how to link my chart to a post otherwise I would. And I've done OPKs for the last three days and I'm pretty sure they've all looked positive. I know for sure today the line looked exactly the same as the control line.

I'm also trying to pay attention to other signs of ovulation but I swear my CM has been in the "fertile" stage since CD 6 and I'm now on CD 23. I've even looked at example pictures on the internet and it's definitely stayed in the "watery" and "egg white" stage the whole time! I know this isn't normal because other months I've noticed differences in CM throughout my cycle.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I have been drinking spearmint tea this month (not a PCOS sufferer) because I love it. I haven 1-2 cups a day generally. Is it possible that the spearmint tea is seriously delaying my ovulation? I know I'm not pregnant because OH has been away since CD 6 and I'm sure it's impossible to ovulate that early. Or is the problem just that I'm not ovulating for some reason this month. Seriously any advice or thoughts would help! I'm going a little crazy right now trying to figure out what the heck my body is doing!

I don't really know about spearmint tea but I have PCOS and unfortunately on most cycles I don't ovulate.. But I notice that I get a LOT of EWCM throughout the cycle - which I think is my body trying to gear up to O and failing a lot of times. Could you be having the same thing? (minus the PCOS)

Hmm thanks for the answer! It could be that, I'm not really sure why I wouldn't be ovulating though. Maybe I should go talk to my doc about it. Strange. GL to you on you TTC journey!

Hi, be gentle with me, I'm new and catching up on the shorthand!

I'm pretty sure the spearmint tea wouldn't do much unless you were drinking 20cups a day! I have been reading a lot about ovulating recently as have just stopped taking Cerezette pill with a view to start TTC early next year, (so in the meantime am calculating O to not catch) I have noticed CM very stretchy and slippy, but at least 4-5 days before O day in July and then only one day before O scheduled in Aug. Back to 4 days for Sept, and with a AF cycle 2 days shorter too, which is a sneaky trick! Anyway my point is, our bodies are good at making us wait, at tricking us, and I'm sure tea wouldn't do too much, and also I'm sure you did O but potentially didn't notice. Temp could be erratic due to a cold? x

Thats pretty much what I've been thinking. I also think I have a terrible thermometer so I'm going to look for a new one today! Trying to monitor the signs is driving me absolutely crazy, my body seems different every month. Not sure what is going on :( GL to you when you start in the new year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->