Please help, when did I / will I OV??

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by Stardancer, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Stardancer

Stardancer Well-Known Member

OK, so I got a definite definite positive OPK just now. The line is noticeably darker. I was also confused because I figured yesterday was 1dpo, but no sore boobies, which I always always get. Can I get your opinions?

Friday: Close close positive, if not actually positive OPK. Cervix was high, open and medium. I had EW CM. My temps dropped a little, but I'd had a disturbed night.

Saturday: I did my OPK after 2 hours and a cup of coffee - where I usually don't drink throughout the morning before testing. It was very negative. My cervix was high, open and medium. I had EW CM. Temps were much higher.

I assumed at this point I'd OV'd friday, was waiting for sore boobs - got no sore boobs.

Severe OV / constipation pains in the evening.

Sunday: Still no sore boobs. Temps high again, BUT slept longer. Darker positive OPK - no doubting it. Cervix high, open and soft. Watery - Creamy CM.

I am thinking friday's OPK was actually negative, apporaching positive. I think yesterday's I messed up by drinking too much. I am assuming I have OV'ed since yesterday - or I will OV soon... what do you think??

Sorry to be a pain, but please help!

2. rachelle1975

rachelle1975 And then there were 3!!

hey Star

If today's OPK was darker then i would go with today - have you tried fixing your temps on FF to see?

If you did get your positive today then tomorrow might be O day and so your rise won't show for another 3 days??

I would do your temp tomorrow and if its a drop then i reckon you might be good to go??

When i use the OPK strips i got what i thought was a positive for a couple of days and i got really confused as well - now i'm sticking with CB Digital as it's easier for a thicko like me when i'm half asleep:rofl: