Please help with BBT chart. TTC

jamiemg10

Reaction score
Hi everyone. This is my first time month tracking my BBT every day and started charting on Friday December 19th. AF started December 13th this month. I feel my numbers are all over the place. This is my first time
TTC. Any help in interpreting my chart would be greatly appreciated. My breasts have been sore and I have had ovulation pain the past few days. I am very confused. My husband and I have been having sex a lot this whole month. Thank you so much in advance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 21
Unless you ovulated on day 10 I don't think you have ovulated yet :( how long are cycles usually?

I think you O'd on the 23rd. ff app says to look for 3 days of temperature rise. Also since this is your first month charting the app hasn't picked up your patterns yet. After next month it will give you the red cross hairs that show the day you O'd.

I've charted for 4 months and it's shown me the patterns if my cycle. I don't have a set # if cycle days but I tend to O CD14-17. That's a wider range than I like but at least I have an idea.

Fx'd you guys BD enough that you get a BFP!

Yes, how long are your cycles? You might have Oed on Day 10, but it's weird your temps have been low the last few days. Are you temping at the same time every day, right after a solid 3+ hours of sleep?

My cycles are usually between 29-30 days. I feel like my body has been preparing for ovulation. The last 3 days (not today) I had extremely sore breasts and mild cramping/ache/pain/pinch.
My breasts are not sore today, but still a little abdominal discomfort.

I have been temping every morning. Not always the same time, but as soon as I wake up I don't even get out of bed until after I do it.

I don't think you've O'd yet based off of the lower temps the last few days. If you can, try taking your temp around the same time each morning for the best results. When you take your temp at different times in the mornings you are more likely to get a jagged "Rocky Mountain" looking chart.

But according to your other symptoms it sounds like O day might be soon. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->