Please Help?

TJ79

Reaction score
Have been using OPK's for 4 days now. Started off with faint line but it's got less each time and this morning there was practically no line at all! BBT's has been all over the place, so can't pinpoint if I've O'd or not. I'm on CD14. Is there a chance I O'd while still taking the Clomid during days 5-9? I usually have a 32-35 day cycle, so feeling a bit confused.... CM is still creamy, but have had increase in libido this evening (sorry TMI).

UPDATE:

Have taken another OPK 20 mins ago and got VERY faint line again. What is going on???

have u been using the tests at the same time each day.

i had trouble with them as they went dark then light then no existant within one day and got dark the next day...:dohh:

are u due to O soon?

I've been testing at 2pm and 10.30pm each day. It seems each time I test it comes out a little fainter.

Thought I should O around CD18 but was told to start OPKs at CD10 due to the Clomid.

Is it possible my irratic sleep cycle could be causing this? Or would that not affect it? I'm so compuzzled by it all.

maybe.
best to keep testing. when i first used them(dont now) i kept on getting faint lines then dark than faint.
have u kept the previous tests?

Yes I have kept them so that I can refer back to them next cycle if this one is unsuccessful x

thats what i did, normally its easier to see a negative after a few hours..

after a while is they still lighter than the ones before? x

Yes, barely visible at all now :(

I did another OPK..... slightly clearer line!!!!! Still faint and a neg, but definitely coming back! Maybe I haven't missed O after all! Oh I was so happy to see it I almost cried! On CD15 now, hoping that surge comes soon! What a difference a few hours can make!

Woohoo! Got much stronger line now! Still not quite a positive, but WAY stronger than any of the previous ones! :happydance:

You might think im silly for asking - but are you testing with urine that is not diluted at all?

Good luck!

Hi DaisyBee, it's not silly at all x

I'm making sure I don't have anything to drink for at least 2-3 hours before testing each time. So I hope there's no diluting. When I do drink, it's in small amounts, too, just to be doubley sure lol

Can't miss that eggy!!!! :happydance:

Weird then that your line is getting fainter/darker? I never had that issue. I usually had a 31 or 32 day cycle and had my +opk last month on CD17 & CD18.

Added: What brand/kind of tests are you using?

GUESS WHAT!? I just got positive OPK!!!!! My first one! Woohoooooo! 1.30am on cd16

I'm using some cheapies from ebay. Have also just found out the clomid I was taking can also show faint lines on opk, so maybe that was the problem?

Either way..... I got a POS!!!!! Fun starts now!

Thanks, it's great timing as we bd before oh went to work (he works nights) and he'll be home in 5 hours time and has this weekend off!!!! Yayyyyy!!!!

Thank you :)

Think I'm having O pains now. Never had them before but have a strong but dulled pain in my left side which feels tender when I move around or bd (this cycle have bd every day, and since opk pos have done it every 10-12 hours lol). It started up at about 4am this morning, which would be 26h 30m after my opk peaked. I've kept doing opks and today it has dropped to a faint line again. My bbt has dipped as well.

Good signs! I never have felt O so jealous of you! Now just have to wait & hope for your :bfp: !!!!

Thanks hon :) My BBT has shot up today. Yesterday it was 97.46 and today it was 98.81 what a jump! Highest I've recorded so far! It usually stays around 97.06-97.52.... started the progesterone creme this afternoon. Keeping fingers well and truly crossed!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->