please help! :(

sophie c

2 gorgeous daughters <3
Reaction score
hi im 18 and engaged to my partner of 2 years.
we recently ttc for only 1 month and i caught pregnant straight away, i am now 5 weeks pregnant.
but 3 days ago i went to the doctors with slightly heavy bleeding and small clots, he told me to rest and put me on the sick for 2 weeks, he called it "threatened misscarriage"
and he also said if its going to happen there is nothing i can do, just let nature take its course.
and its too early to do anything, and anything internal may harm the baby if im not already misscarrying.
although today the bleeding is very light and im now not getting any cramps, im worried that i have now finished misscarrying?

anyone experience anything like this before?

thanks

sophie x x

I had bleeding for 24 hours a few weeks ago and everythings fine. The doctor used the words "threatened miscarriage" with me too. Doesn't mean you're going to have one or have had one you just need to be careful. They should arrange a scan to check?

hi sophie,
im bleeding too at the moment, and doc has led me to believe that im miscarrying too. but just cos your bleeding doesnt always mean you will miscarry there can be lots of reasons, i know a friend of mine that dint even know she was pregnant til she was 6 months cos she still had regular periods throughout. i wish u the best of luck and send u a hug :hugs:

hi sophie, just rest and hopefully everything will be fine. i wish you all the best:hugs:

Are they going to scan you hun? Just take it easy docs right unfortunately if it's gonna happen not much you can do to prevent it. Hope you're ok x

hi everyone,

bad news, unfortunatley i did end up misscarrying! :(

i suppose this just wasnt meant to be right now! just really hurts because i wanted this sooo much you wouldnt believe! :(

just got to get back to normal life and the sooner the better as far as im concerned, then hopefully i will catch again after christmas.

thanks for the support though!

sophie xx x

Very sorry to hear about your loss Sophie

Lots of luck for the future when the time is right to try again

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members