please help

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
can anyone help me understand or deal with this?
i am constantly burping (sorry if its TMI) but its not like drinking a coke and then having a burp its just always there! its def got to do with the nausea.
the second problem are the hunger pains they are so painful and for the last two days ive had this empty feeling in my stomach no matter how much i manage to eat, its not normal hunger you would having when ure not pregnant its this terrible empty feeling like anything i eat goes nowhere.

does anyone else feel this or something similar, any advice would be appreciated!

i dont have the pains but i do have the burping - when i feel sickly I have a lot of burpy gas!!!! It's so attractive..:rofl:
they are the sort of burps that just pop up and make you snort through your nose first..lovely heheheheh

are u sure the pains are hunger pains? Not bits and pieces stretching and growing? I've had a fair few of them.

im the same im eating all the time but still feel hungry. ive just eaten and my belly is rumbling like i havnt eaten for hours.
sorry dont know about the burping.

Hi!

OMG! I have been experiencing this as well for the past 5 days!! (I'm a newbie!)

It seems to help me if I sip water and eat biscuits/ crackers now and again (low fat ones!!)

I would love to know if anyone els has any more suggestions!

As for the burping, I have been experiencing lots more burps and I'm not ususally a burper!!

mangomoo i try the crackers too, it does help a bit but honestly i feel like to keep the hunger at bay i have to eat them every 20 min. ive just never experienced such weird hungry i dont feel hungry to eat but my stomach feels empty all the time.

i have burped for the last 7 weeks, its very common and nothing to worry about. I think my extreme burping is one of the reasons i keep being sick. never used to burp and now its extreme, if i don't get the burp out, i can feel it in my stomach and its very painful. I also last week felt hungry all the time and like my stomach was empty no matter how much i ate, but that has gone this week.
Eat small amounts very often and try and burp all the air up before you eat, it sounds strange but i think sometimes when i eat i trap the air under the food, and it causes pain not being able to burp it up, unless i bring the food up too, hope this helps a little xxx

I'm lucky I haven't been sick - YET! Fingers crossed!

Burping and gas are completely normal throughout your ENTIRE pregnancy. I'm constantly having to burp, without even drinking anything carbonated.

It's a normal thing and you and your DH will get used to it. I hope for your DH's sake it's not terrible :rofl:! My poor husband had to get use to my gas.

poor DH has got so many new things to cope with!

LOL! And the list will keep growing. Just wait until you start moaning and groaning about back pains and whatnot--- not even sure how my hubby has the patience to be around me.

ya i have had some back pains already i just try not to complain too much
i think the thing thats the hardest is i used to cook a lot make dinners and now i dont and there is never anything to eat my DH works all day and is diabetic so its very hard for him. he doesnt expect dinner but i know he misses it

ugh now in addition to the empty hunger i have bubbled in my stomach. its bubbling all the time. i dont think its gas but its weird!

I understand the hunger pains. I feel like all I do is eat and sleep. I've found that I can't eat as much in one meal as normal, but I have to eat constantly. It's the only way I've found to keep the hunger and nausea at bay. I was totally shocked when I went for my first OB appointment, and found I'd only gained 2-3 lbs. I feel like I've been eating enough that I should have gained about 10!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->