• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please help :'(

BabyBelle88

Reaction score
I was on this site a few years back trying to concieve with my ex I generally thought I has reproductive problems had scans tests etc they put it down to coming off the pill even I did 12 months prior.

Anyway I've been single now for last year or so and just found out yesterday I'm pregnant.. I haven't a clue what to do I would absolutely love to to have this baby but the father wants nothing to do with it and wants me to terminate it. I'm nearly 26 and work full Time just about to move into a a tiny studio flat. I know weighing out the odds there are no positives apart from my very own bundle of joy. But this is going to be me all on my own.. Any advice welcome as I'm completely torn!!!! Xx

That is a tough situation --I don't really have any advice, other than to be thankful for the blessing God has given you. The road ahead may be hard, but so very worth it if you choose to have that little bundle of joy!! I volunteer at a pregnancy help center that assists women who need support during pregnancy, etc. I'm sure in your area there is a similar place, or maybe even just some family and/or friends who can be a support system to you if the father continues to want to be uninvolved. I wish you blessings and all the best in your decision and journey!

If I had a history of not able to concieve easily, I would keep the baby out of fear of missing the opportunity to concieve again.

I hope it will work out well for you whatever you decide to do.

I would absolutely love to to have this baby

That's your answer. Yes its scary doing it on your own, you don't know how you're going to make ends meet, where the baby will fit etc, but it will all work out. Babies don't need much stuff, they need a lot of love. Where do you live? I don't know about other countries but I know the UK has a lot of support for women on low incomes. This is a wanted baby, you will find a way to make things work for you and them. And if the dad doesn't want to be involved, his loss, you can be more than enough parent to make up for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexJEllison
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->