Please help :)

Sam1983

Reaction score
Hi All!

My husband and i are TTC... This is our first cycle trying after a MC at 5.5 weeks, just over 4 weeks ago.

I was wondering if anyone could please take a look at my opk results (attached). I originally thought i got a positive on the 4th, but after today's result i think i may have been wrong!

I'm confused tho because my CM is no longer stretchy, and has gone very thick & creamy (which happened in the very early days of my last pregnancy).

I'll list my symptoms and see what you guys think...
4/9: right pelvic pain, egg white CM
5/9: egg white CM
6/9: nothing
7/9: egg white CM
8/9: LOADS of egg white CM, left pelvic pain & nausea
9/9: thick creamy white CM, left pelvic pain (a bit stronger than yesterdays)

I'd say today's test looks the strongest, but my CM says otherwise...

What do you guys think?

TIA :)

Attachments

• 10668254_10152653377797208_1639139365_n.jpg
    10668254_10152653377797208_1639139365_n.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 3
That's tough! It's supposed to be as dark as or darker than control...and you have both of those. I usually get ewcm up until the day I O. I would say you should be in great shape!! You typically o 24-48 after surge, correct?

Also, did u take the tests at the same time of day? They can look different based on that. If I had to choose...I would say today's is the for sure positive. I hope I was somewhat helpful! Good luck!!! :)

That's tough! It's supposed to be as dark as or darker than control...and you have both of those. I usually get ewcm up until the day I O. I would say you should be in great shape!! You typically o 24-48 after surge, correct?

Also, did u take the tests at the same time of day? They can look different based on that. If I had to choose...I would say today's is the for sure positive. I hope I was somewhat helpful! Good luck!!! :)

I heard 12-36 after

Thank you for your reply :)
I am not sure when i ovulate after the surge, as this is my first cycle using them properly.

I have been doing them around the same time every day, however, the first 2 i used FMU and todays i used SMU.

I agree, i think todays looks the most promising! its all so confusing!

Thanks so much for your reply :)

Thank you for your reply
I am not sure when i ovulate after the surge, as this is my first cycle using them properly.

I have been doing them around the same time every day, however, the first 2 i used FMU and todays i used SMU.

I agree, i think todays looks the most promising! its all so confusing!

Thanks so much for your reply :)

Argh! sorry posted my reply twice... only new to this site, still finding my way around :)

Ovulation tests aren't supposed to be used with fmu as the hormone is synthesized in the mornings so can give false results, optimum testing time is between 10am and 8pm usually with 2-2.30pm providing the best results! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->