Please Help!

casey1234

Reaction score
I started a new birth control about two months ago and aside from some spotting still haven’t gotten my period which I know is normal. I took a pregnancy test just for some peace of mind and there is a very faint line. Now I used an off brand test and I don’t know it it’s an evaporation line or if it’s a very early positive. I did test first thing this morning. It’s extra hard to tell in the picture but I am attaching one. You guys are the go to so please let me know your thoughts.

E81D840F-A635-4504-8DA7-10DD543A4FD3.jpeg

I can definitely see that line, maybe try get a pink dye test

I can definitely see that line, maybe try get a pink dye test
Thank you for your reply. I agree about a pink line or maybe a digital one that flat out says yes or no. I am really panicked here, babies are a blessing but I have an upcoming medical procedure and can’t be pregnant. Do you think it’s a positive or just an evaporation line?

I see a line, but I wouldn't trust it to be positive. If you take a digital it is highly unlikely to give you a bfp if your line on the blue dye is that faint, they have a higher sensitivity. Your best bet is going to be trying a pink line test, but unless it is clear try not to read into it. Spotting and off-periods are pretty common with most birthcontrols.

I see a line, but I wouldn't trust it to be positive. If you take a digital it is highly unlikely to give you a bfp if your line on the blue dye is that faint, they have a higher sensitivity. Your best bet is going to be trying a pink line test, but unless it is clear try not to read into it. Spotting and off-periods are pretty common with most birthcontrols.
Thank you! That is super helpful.

I can see something but agree a pink dye test is the best next step.

good luck

Update: just took one with pink and got this.... I feel like I still see a slight line ‍♀️

D8E19D67-8962-4050-9854-7018D501220D.jpeg

Oh girl I see it pretty clear on that FRER!!! Sorry!! But also, exciting!?

That FRER looks like the beginning of a BFP to me

Yes, looks like a early bfp. I'd take another tomorrow morning

Yes, looks like a early bfp. I'd take another tomorrow morning
So the pack I got came with an early response (the one in the picture) a digital and a rapid test. The digital said no and I took the rapid test this morning and it was negative. Was the early response one just an indent then?

Could it just be that the first test that you took was just more sensitive than the others it came with? I know Digi's are notoriously sensitive so may have just been to early for it to detect?

With lines that faint it’s likely too early for a digital or rapid result. You could still be pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->