Please help!!!

GreenEyes87

Reaction score
for one, i may be pregnant. i've got every symptom under the sun, but they keep coming and going, with the exception of my SUPER SORE breasts and super sensitive nipples. my BBT has not gone below 79.8.

anyway! my questions are..

1. today i noticed when i got into the shower, the water was surprisingly painful on my areolas! what's up with that?!

2. with my second pregnancy, which resulted in a miscarriage, i was SUPER dry (no extra discharge before i found out i was pregnant). I am experiencing the same dryness now. Is there still a possibility I could be pregnant? (I cant remember much that far back but I want to say i was dry, then super wet after finding out) sorry, i know its tmi. =(

3. I know that pregnant women's areola bumps change at some point. Those bumps (i forget the name!)...what happens exactly? I've got these tiny little white bumps with what looks like these tiny little micro-"hairs" almost...(sorry, sounds gross but i promise it isnt as bad as it sounds!) Are these the same as what I should be experiencing if I were pregnant?

Please reply, no one seems to be able to help me out with these things! I really appreciate your time!!!

Sorry hun, i cant really help i get those raised dots on my areola all of the time and they get painfull depending on what time of the month it is. Maybe take a test in a few days just to be sure.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->