please help :)

Mzitalian25

Trying for #2!! :)
Reaction score
This is our first month ttc and we finally bought some opk's to help in the process after lots of you ladies saying how helpful they are. I have 3 questions i need help with please:thumbup:

1. If you get Slippery and or Egg White cm are you 100% ovulating or do woman who dont ovulate get it too?

2. If you get a positive OPK are you 100% ovulating? (I am wanting to make sure i am ovulating and not just shedding my lining ;)

3. Here are the last 3 days opk test on the cheapie strips from online
The top one was Saturday 10/9/10
The middle one was yesterdays 10/10/10
And the bottom is tonight's 10/11/10

I would say the last one is positive right? Or should it be even darker?

We :sex: last night and will tonight and the rest of the week, Thanks ladies!! :happydance:

Attachments

• opktests101110.jpg
    opktests101110.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 8
Thanks babe! Okay I am going to enter a positive on FF then :) We will bd tonight and i didnt think his sperm could build back up fast enough bding twice a day?

Ok, look what I found:

In the testes of a human male, 1,000 sperm cells are produced every second

Yea he should be ok.. Just make sure you do it like right when you two wake up and like right before bed... so that way its hours apart... not like "wow that was a fun BD! RAWR!! Wanna go again?" lmao!

:rofl: that was 2 nights ago, so its out of our system for a couple days ;) :haha:

mzitalian that is def a pos opk and you will know for sure that you have o'd when your temps go up. You can have ewcm and pos opk's and still not o but that opk looks really good and your temps should go up in the next couple of days.

Okay so I also got the same dark 2 lines yesterday too and my temp is starting to go back up, geeze I am nervous. I guess being this is my first month doing this and REALLY wanna catch the eggy :)

And we have :sex: to cover our bases ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->