Please help

Kazi1976

Reaction score
Hi, I think I've just broken up with my husband and if I'm honest I'm more scared/upset about the practicalities than losing him. We've been arguing a lot because of a long term issue with his brother and I not getting along. I have a 12 week old baby and feel that when I'm vulnerable & need his support the most he's taking his brothers side. They're in a band together and his brother books gigs almost every weekend which involves an overnight stay which mean I'm left on my own with a toddler and baby. I'm depressed and exhausted plus I get scared in the house by myself at night and its just too much. Well tonight we've had an almighty row and he's walked out. I told him not to come back and that I don't love him anymore. I've been feeling like this for a while but I hoped I'd fall back in love with him. He's also been out of work on and off since we got married 4 years ago for various reasons but one of them being his brother pressurises him to take time off to rehearse/record for the band. He's just got a job in the last few weeks but I'm scared he won't go work tomorrow and he'll lose this job too. I'm a Christian and I know that its a sin to divorce. :cry: I just don't know what to do.

:hugs:
I'm sorry that I don't have much practical advice but I hope it all works out and you're ok xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->