Please help!!!

lindsloo

little bun's in the oven
Reaction score
I need some advice...what does it mean if a first response early result test looks negative but turns clearly positive after the 10 minute time frame?? I have heard girls say that this means a positive and others say that it is a definitive negative. It has happened to me 4 times now. Can anyone clear this up?? Thank you so much for your help :)

also, i am 13 DPO, bloated, nauseous, having bad headaches, increased discharge, and i had brownish spotting that lasted 2 days on and off at 8 DPO. please help me!

Try a digital test.. And if you still don't get af I suggest going for a blood test,, I had a friend who could not get a positive home test and took two blood tests for it to finally pop up positive.. Good Luck. :flower:

Hi there can anyone help me, i done everything right this month by ovulation test, calender ect...and ive had so any pregnancy symtoms i really feel pregnant...my peirod is due this friday 20th, but this afternoon when i went to the rest room, i relised when i wipped i had some brownish discharge and still abit now...does anyone know or had this and does this mean im not pregnant ????

Really upset as me and my partner lost our baby in may last yr and have been trying since...really thought this was the month...:(

not yet! tested on fri 13th and got a bfn....5 days late now though...im gunna test again tomorrow and will update!! hugs!!

Hi there can anyone help me, i done everything right this month by ovulation test, calender ect...and ive had so any pregnancy symtoms i really feel pregnant...my peirod is due this friday 20th, but this afternoon when i went to the rest room, i relised when i wipped i had some brownish discharge and still abit now...does anyone know or had this and does this mean im not pregnant ????

Really upset as me and my partner lost our baby in may last yr and have been trying since...really thought this was the month...:(

sounds like it could be implantation bleeding, which is GOOD!!! test in a couple of days!! keep us updated and good luck to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->