PLEASE keep your fingers crossed for me

Hopeful28

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Well I just joined, and I swear it happened right around that time, I seem to have lost all my symptoms. I do not feel one bit pregnant anymore. I had a tiny bit of pink spotting today, so I am going into my doc today.
I am preparing for the worst, and trying to hope for the best. What's meant to be will be...doesn't make this any easier to deal with though.

Welcome!!!

I have everything crossed for you! Good luck, and keep us posted!

Hi ya, Have my fx'd that everything is fine for you hun.:flower:

Fingers crossed all's ok hun :hugs: Thinking of you

Fingers crossed for you. I hope it all works out ok.

Hi everyone,
Just got back from an ultrasound, and BABY HAS A HEARTBEAT!!! :happydance: I really am in shock, I had completely prepared myself for the worst. The heart rate was 170, that's good right? I even saw baby MOVE. I have never had the chance to see that in my previous pregnancies/losses, so this was unbelievable for me.
Can anyone tell me the stats on miscarriage after seeing a strong heartbeat at 9 weeks?
I wish every single one of you happy endings, I know I am not out of the woods yet, but I feel blessed that I got to see the little bean alive and well today.
I can't believe all my symptoms are still gone though, I guess it's true that every single person and every single pregnancy is different.
Thank you so much for your support, to those who replied to my post. I really feel like I have a support system on here already. :hugs:

so glad to hear things are looking good! :hugs:

Congrats hun, glad everything is looking good xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"