please look at my pic & offer some advice...

32andttc

Newly & Nervously Prego
Reaction score
This is my 2nd month on clomid & my 2nd month using OPK. I'm on 100 mg. Last month, I got a positive OPK (answer sticks) on CD 23 & 24, so figured O time would be around same time this month, but decided to test to be sure. Here is a pic from the past 3 days, taken around 4:00 PM each day. The dates & cycle days are written on the tests. This month I'm using a CVS Pharmacy brand that was more expensive. I'm afraid that I missed my ovulation, as they are def. getting lighter, but I don't know if I have even gotten a positive at all. Anyone think there's a chance they could get darker again? Possibility that I won't ovulate at all? So frustrated thinking I missed it. I ordered preseed & was trying to save it til I got a true positive, then they get lighter....ugh. Thank you.

Attachments

• Otest.jpg
    Otest.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Otest2.jpg
    Otest2.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 15
Are you usually fairly regular? It's kinda hard to say. It is possible that you missed your surge, especially with the lines getting lighter, but it's hard to say for sure. You could continue getting really light OPK's down to not even a second line at all, then BAM the next day get a positive. If you have anymore opk's I would keep testing just in case. And BD as much as possible to cover all the areas. Good luck :thumbup:

I think you may have had a surge on cd 15/16.as it was reasonabley dark on cd 17.id keep testin over the next few days yo see what happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->