PLEASE! No Posting Harry Potter Spoilers!

Imi

Reaction score
I know im a really sad git in asking BUT ....
Im picking my book up tonight (12.01) :rofl: and i know others having theres delivered, picking it up at various times tomorrow and over the weekend, so if those that read it and finish it early morning (cause im sure im not the only one THAT sad) can we NOT post about the book??

Think it is only fair as people have paid money and waited an AGE for this to come out, and i know if someone posted about it before i got to the end i'd be gutted .... :blush:

Pathetic or what lol

xxx

i totally agree!!! no spoilers please!!

not a spoiler, but i thought the 1st chapter was a bit slow tbh, picks up by the end of 2nd chapter though....not a well written 1st chapter IMO

WARNING ANYONE CAUGHT REVEALING SPOILERS TO THE FINAL HARRY POTTER BOOK WILL FEEL THE WRATH OF THE ANGRY BABY https://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8782/angrybabyheadge2.jpg

WOW That Baby is Scarry! ;)

Once I get caught up on the 267 posts, i will be trying to get finished Bourne Supremecy so i can get started on Harry, did contemplate leaving it to start Harry but decided I'd wait, so as Imi says no spolers and if anyone is gonna post anything please warn in title so i know not to look!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->