Please.....opinions needed

I wouldn't like it at that age. Maybe up until 3, but not after that. I certainly wouldn't like the fact that she washes his penis and bum?! I think thats wrong. Imagine if she repeated that anywere? Its obviously going to be taken the wrong way!

She said 'excluding' hun, as in washes everything else, but not there.

Maybe you should ask your daughter how she feels about it? She might want her privacy, or, she might be perfectly happy spending bathtime with her Dad.

Actually... I agree... ask her how she feels, because she would know. Just let her know that if ever when she's a bit older if she's not happy about it that its okay to let mummy or daddy know, and that daddy wont be offended.

My daughters 2 and a half and we have just stopped her bathing with daddy as he felt a bit awkward bathing with her in there too.

Its sad that we have to be worried that people may think that inappropriate things would be going on - I am sure things like that weren't thought about so readily when we were younger but there are many sickos out there and we all have to pay for their behaviour. Having said that I do think that at 6 years old she could be bathing on her own, I am not sure why your OH is creating an issue about it - surely its easier to just go with what you want? Its certainly not gonna hurt her by letting her bath on her own. This just seems like the easier option whether right or wrong.

Hope you get it sorted x

My opinion i think it is a bit old to be honest.

I can understand both points of view though, as far as he is concerned she is his baby girl and the fact that you feel uncomfortable about is making him feel like he is doing something wrong, when obviously to him it just feels normal.

Equally i would feel awkward if my hubby was to be bathing with my daughter at that age, and i think i would probably go with what one of the other girls said about, if she mentions it at school or to an adult then things could get blown out of proportion.

It is a shame that other people views and todays society has made parents feel uncomfortable about this sort of thing, i just wonder if next we will be asking this same question about a week old baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->