Please, please, please!!

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
I'm really anxious for this afternoon ladies, so I hope you don't mind me posting. I have my final OB appointment in 4 hours and am praying that the plan is to still induce me tomorrow. My OB isn't overly consistent and when he said last week that I'd be induced on Tuesday (tomorrow) I was over the moon. But I'm petrified that I'll go in there and he'll say "maybe we should wait a few more days" or something. Baby hasn't been moving much and quite frankly I'm just over pregnancy, it's the middle of summer, I'm still suffering from HG and still losing weight and I'm ready to have this baby here. I'll be devastated if the plans change as I had my heart set on tomorrow and knowing that tomorrow is the day has gotten me through the last week. I should be enjoying today and relaxing. Not pulling my hair out :(
Sorry about the rant but I'm so anxious haha :(

Oh, hun! I know exactly how you feel! I am.in the same situation! My last ob appointment is tomorrow (Monday to me as if is 7pm on Sunday night here right now) and the plan is to induce on Tuesday. I keep thinking exactly the same things, that doc will be too busy, or the hospital will be too full or even worrying that lo isn't engaged enough!

Good luck. Praying for everything to go smoothly for you and your induction proceeds as planned!

Tears may help. Along with telling him everything you just said (especially baby not moving much!).
Good luck!!

Good luck. I hope you get your induction!

Great news ladies! I go in for my first lot of gel tomorrow at 8 am and had another stretch and sweep today. So hopefully between the two this baby comes haha!

Hopefully your appointment goes just as well emeeorevan!

Congrats and good luck! Hope it gets everything going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->