Please pray for baby Taylor...UPDATE page 6 R.I.P

Omg, how sad and heartbreaking. :hug:

:hug::cry::cry:that is awful hun, my thoughts are with baby taylor and his mummy, i think it is great that dropped everything to be there for them............. you must have been such a rock for taylors mum, and him as well.......:cry: :hug:

keep your chin up hun. we are all here for you when you need a hug, my thoughs are you an your family and baby taylor and family. xxx:hug:

such sad news. :cry:

My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

x x

we're all praying for them. my thoughts and love are with them,sorry to hear this

Awww darling how sad.Huge hugs to you.I can not begin to imagine how his mum must be feeling.Like you say he is in a better place and is free from pain now.My thoughts are with you all. XX

Taylor sounded like a brave little man. :( I am sure he will be watching over his friend Jaiden. :( Completely heartbreaking though. :(

:hugs:

I am in tears ATM , may he rest in peace :( Im will pray for his mummy to be strong through out this hard time ,

I am so truely sorry for the loss of little Taylor. He sounds like an amazing little boy, who im sure will be a beautiful angel.
My thoughts are with you and taylors family

:cry: :cry: Oh Charlotte that must have been horrible!

R.I.P Baby Taylor!!! :(

What heartbreaking news. :cry:

My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Rest in peace baby Taylor x :hugs:

oh no this is so sad , my thoughts are with taylor & his family & also with you

:hug::hugs:violet xx

:cry: I'm so sorry. Thinking of you all :hug:

R.I.P Taylor :hugs: x

:hug::hug: Heart breaking news :hug:
You and baby Taylors family are in my thoughts and prayers.

R.I.P baby boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->