please pray for me.

:(

i lost the baby tonight.

thank you all for being so supportive.

I am rlly so so so sorry for your loss, i keep checking for ne updates from u, so sorry to hear this :cry:
Try and stay strong, i know that sounds lame but we'r all here for you :hugs:
One day you will be an amazing mummy xxxxxxxx

Wish there was something i could do :(
:hugs::hugs::hugs:
im here if u ever wanna talk
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you so much for everything. I'm just kind of dumb founded. I had heard the heartbeat on thursday and then sunday I was in the emergency room.. and now today, I am no longer pregnant. It's devastating to say the least. My boyfriend and I are planning on getting married in october so I am pretty sure we are really going to try to conceive.. we didnt try with this one and it just happened. we're pretty heartbroken over this loss and neither of us could go through it again. we both agreed we will just let God do what He wants. :(

I meant we arent going to try and conceive.. my mind is elsewhere. so sorry to correct it now.

Ow hun :( Im so so SO sorry this happend to you!
We're all here for you! :(

xxx

thank you so much for everything. I'm just kind of dumb founded. I had heard the heartbeat on thursday and then sunday I was in the emergency room.. and now today, I am no longer pregnant. It's devastating to say the least. My boyfriend and I are planning on getting married in october so I am pretty sure we are really going to try to conceive.. we didnt try with this one and it just happened. we're pretty heartbroken over this loss and neither of us could go through it again. we both agreed we will just let God do what He wants. :(

it will happen for you when the time is right, and you and our boyfriend will be wonderful parents.
Tc xxxxxxxxx

i am so sorry darling :hugs: i can only imagine your hurt. we are all here for you, and we'll support you when you ttc too.

u have us hun! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->