Please pray :(

Jessie1993

Mother of 2 angel babies
Reaction score
So last week i was 3 weeks pregnant, levels was 300. Well ive been cramping and light spotting for 2 weeks, said that was normal. Well today I've got period like bleeding :( My lower back hurts. i went to the doctor, got sent for blood work, won't know till Friday!! Anyone else have period like bleeding?

Hi Jessie

Sorry to hear about your bleeding. I can understand you feeling worried as I woke up one morning with my last pregnancy at about 6wks and my bbs no longer hurt. I started bleeding like a period and I unfortunately miscarried. It was completely painless and 2 months later I got another BFP.

I have heard that bleeding in pg can't be normal and I will keep everything crossed for you :hugs:

Period like bleeding is not a good sign I"m afraid. If bleeding is light and painless, most likely everything is ok. If you are having bright red blood and strong cramps it may be a miscarriage. Hopefully it's not. Take care :hugs:

Weird thing is, i only have these cramps at night. today was the only period type bleeding and its slowed down now, turning pink again.

Hope it all works out, you'll be in my prayers.x

I had period like bleeding at 6 weeks and everything is just fine. The bleeding was so bad that I filled pads like crazy. I have had 4 ultrasounds since then which all showed a healthy growing baby. While bleeding is very scary, it doesn't always mean a miscarriage.

I will pray for you and keep you in my thoughts. :hugs:

I had period like bleeding at 6 weeks and everything is just fine. The bleeding was so bad that I filled pads like crazy. I have had 4 ultrasounds since then which all showed a healthy growing baby. While bleeding is very scary, it doesn't always mean a miscarriage.

I will pray for you and keep you in my thoughts. :hugs:

Thank you so much! You've given me hope!

But was 300 a good level for 2-3 weeks?

When did your last period start? Most people don't know/can't know they are pregnant at 2-3 weeks. Do you mean 2-3 weeks since you found out? Sorry I can't quite follow your story at the mo.

All i know is the hospital said i was around 3 weeks, i tested new years eve at 16dpo. i went to the hospital two days after that.

I have read abou women having this and everything turning out okay but my own experiences with this weren't positive. 3 miscarriages and 1 ectopic. I very much hope this isn't the case for you tho and hoping your levels come back great:hugs:

I will certainly pray for you Hun! It may not be a miscarriage, stay positive!

The period like bleeding has stopped, now its pink and not much. maybe I've been bleeding cause I've had two paps! I've heard paps aren't good for pregnancy. Thanks for the support and hopefully i hear good news friday! I know my baby is in there fighting and if something does happen, he/she will be in good hands with God.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->