Please pray

T

turbo_mom

One of my boyfriends old high school friends had a 24weeker a few weeks ago and we have been talking. She has been keeping everyone updated on her facebook blog and her little boy is very sick. He has chronic lung disease and was given the steroids to help ease the swelling in his lungs. Those were the same steroids they wanted to give Angelynn and the side effects include possible brain damage.
But he is still very sick and they even said that the doctors are worried he might succumb to his sick lungs.
He won't be out of the woods quite yet so could you all pray for her and her baby Kenneth. She's an extremely kind, strong woman and needs all the prayers she can get. Her little baby is such a strong little boy I really hope that they make it through this all ok.
Thank you ladies:cry:

I will keep Kenneth in my prayers.

:hugs: he and his family will be in my thoughts. stay strong, little one xoxo

Oh no :(

He's in my thoughts, keep us updated.

xxx

I will pray for baby Kenneth :hugs:

Will keep baby in our thoughts...

Will keep him and his family in my prayers :hugs:

Baby kenneth and his family are all in my thoughts and prayers xxxx

Hi ladies

I have really sad news. I just found out that little Kenneth passed away last night. I had such high hopes for the little guy but unfortunately he was alot sicker than we all thought.
Right now I am feeling quite sad for his mom as we have been correspoding almost since he was born.
But now he is not in anymore pain.
It sure makes me thankul for the little girl laying next to me.

RIP Kenneth you safe in gods hands now. He will take care of you until mommy meets you once again.

:cry::cry:

Oh no :( So sorry to hear that.

xxx

:cry:Oh thats terrible. Her family are in my thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->