Please read - am I being stupid???

miss h

Reaction score
I miscarried at 6 weeks in June last year and have been trying for a BFP since then with no luck. We had a sad day on the 31st of Jan as this is when our little one would have appeared.

My af was late so took an internet cheapy yesterday morning and got a BFN. I felt weird so did a clear blue digital this morning and got a BFP at 3+ weeks. Needless to say I am shocked.

Now I think this can't be the case because I dropped the box on the floor before I opened it. I am gonna go buy another when the shops open!! Has anyone heard of false results if the test is dropped (nothing cracked).

Also my, 3+ weeks is a little higher than expected - by about a week! what do you think??

i doubt it, i think it's a bfp! my boxes get all rough and tumbled all the time. congrats! <3

lol - i know i'm probably being silly - I just can't quite believe it!

you got a true BFP :)
but get another test if you feel it will make you less paranoid :)

Congratulations, Iv been trying since may 09 after our loss, hoping for a bfp soon !

xxx

congrats hun! seeing the words makes it real but also a little unbelievable! :hugs:

ok - now I am confused - I did another clearblue and it came back not pregnant! WTF? It could be because I have been peeing like a trooper all day or it could be that the bump the previous one took made it malfunction somehow - is that even possible?

could u get another test not clearblue and try that ,, and maybe hold ur wee in for bit hun

Hi Ria
Bless you hun, I would phone clear blue & ask but cant see how a bump would affect the result, I would say do another test but leave at least 4 hours before you POAS. I still think you are & wish you luck.x

To a certain extent I would ignore how pregnant these tests say that you are... I work in A+E and when girls come in and say they are however many weeks because the test said so but when you actually do the blood work and maths they are way out. One girl was 9 weeks but the test said she was 3???

False positives are quite rare too. Try again in the am with nice concerntrated pee!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->