PLEASE READ - Buy, Swap & Sell Rules - Personal Non-profit Only

I send payment as a gift via paypal, and its now saying i can't open a dispute? is this right? iv tried to resolve this with the seller, only to be told every time, that she will send it, and this was 3 weeks ago i made payment
Thats the problem with using the gift payment option :(

Can you PM me details;
Item
Cost
Date

x

Proof of postage

ok im going to sound really stupid now :dohh: is that just the recipt you recive? Or do you specifically have to ask for it?

Thank you for answering

Sam :flower:

Proof of postage

ok im going to sound really stupid now :dohh: is that just the recipt you recive? Or do you specifically have to ask for it?

Thank you for answering

Yeah its just the receipt they give you hun.

X

Proof of postage

Thank you for answering

Yeah its just the receipt they give you hun.

X

but you have to make sure they write the postcode on, some don't do it automatically x

btw there are 1 set of rules saying 50 posts to sell and another stating 250 posts and 3 months. If i post more within that time frame do i still wait the 3 months?

No its 250 posts and 3months membership:)

If i have made a new thread, can i post a reply underneath with more pics? Some reason can only upload 5 pictures at once! Is that witihin the rules, many thanks hun x

If i have made a new thread, can i post a reply underneath with more pics? Some reason can only upload 5 pictures at once! Is that witihin the rules, many thanks hun x

you can post a reply and add more :thumbup:

or upload them to photobucket or something similar
and put them all on one page

either is fine :flower:

xxx​

I've just tried selling something and it won't let me do it, says it has to be approved, is this a new thing or have I done something wrong? xx

how do I get old sales threads deleted lol, Im getting confused
also how do I tell how many sale threads Ive done in the time frame (is it three a week)

still got tons of stuff to sell but dont wanna go over limits

also how do I tell how many sale threads Ive done in the time frame (is it three a week)

You can lock your sale thread hun,on the post it says thread tools or somthing at the top and there is an option to close it.x

just post all your bits in one thread if you can :thumbup:

xx​

will give that a try tonight, lol,
is there a limit to how many pictures can be in a single post or thread

^no limit on the number of pics, though if there are a lot you might want to shrink the photos a bit so that it doesn't take ages for people to load

Hi, is it ok to list a load of my clothes as having massive clearout, for when we move eventually and to start saving for xmas lol plus me little mans summer/autumn wardrobe? many thanks x

Is it 3threads per week from the day you posted the first one? Or like monday-monday? Just want to make sure so I don't get it wrong lol. Many thanks kat

The clothes question, yep we have a seperate area for Adult fashion, electricals etc.

and not sure on the second, youve confused me :lol:

I think jsut try and keep sales to as few posts as poss, edit them to add new items if its relavent to the thread, ie baby clothes, edit the post to add in more baby clothes for sale.

I posted 3 threads last week, does that mean because it's a new week I can post new threads again? Many thanks Kat x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->